GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Free: 6 Tiger Barbs (Puntius anchisporus), Niagara & King (Toronto)

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  vinjo 
#1 · (Edited)
Area: Niagara & King (Toronto)
Price: Free to a good home

Delivery: None (unless you're within walking distance of my place!)
Photos: (attached)

More info: http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile20.html

Hello,

A well-meaning friend gave me 6 Tiger Barbs. Unfortunately they're antagonizing my other fish. I would be happy to give them away to anyone who will take them.

In case you are not already aware, "Single specimens [of Tiger Barbs] tend to be aggressive and should not be kept. Tiger Barbs should be kept in a school of at least six fish." So I need to give them all away at the same time.

Thanks,

Kat

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Kat.

Nice to see you made it over to this forum, if nobody wants your barbs you could always take them to your LFS and trade them in for some more corys or something, they won't give you much for them, but at least they will be off of your hands :) .

Cheer's...PanzerFodder...

#3 ·
I intend to add 6-8 into my 90 gall once it's fully setup.

Do you think they'll be OK in a 10 gallon for 2 weeks? (I have a small Ornate Birchir in the 10G using to grow out until he's a bit bigger)

If so then I can take them off your hands. Otherwise I will have to wait before getting tiger barbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.