GTA Aquarium Forums banner

St Carherines Auction

5K views 51 replies 16 participants last post by  rush2112 
#1 ·
This post has been deleted
#13 · (Edited)
Lee, I don't want your pond snails!!!! You can keep them :D

The kind Jackson has are a kind of apple snail called a spixi. I need replenishing my stock, I only keep apples on purpose and assassins to get rid of the unwanted pests.

#15 ·
I think I mentioned this before in another thread, but for those that did not see that thread. When you come to the auction I will have name tags available so it is easier to find fellow gta members. I will be at the registration desk.

#20 ·
Hey could someone explain how this works? I've never been to an auction. Is there a lot of fish for sale, if so do people just bid on the group? singles? Or is it a bunch of breeders that come together to sell fish? Sorry for all the questions. It's about an hour and a half drive, I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into ahhahaha thanks everyone!

#21 ·
You(Yes, you too) can bring fish or plants, aquariums or working aquarium stuff ,with quantity and type, marked on each bag or item. I can too. Anyone can sell at an aquarium auction. AND anyone can bid! IT'S EASY.

For biding, you register and get a card with a number on it. Raise the card if you want to bid and if you're lucky, you'll get the item. EASY!

Hope this helps.

#30 ·
rules

Hey Pamelajo, whats the ruling on donations? I don't see anything in the rules about them. I wanted to bring a few bags to donate to the club.

Do I have to register as a member to donate or can I just bring them with me and inform ya when I show up to register as a buyer?

Thanks,

Matt

#34 ·
If anyone checks the Site here looking for directions, because you're lost or can't find the right place, keep driving on St.Davids until you see the sign for the fish auction; it is at the teamster union.
I know some people knocked on the door of a poor guy at 70 St. Davids where the road splits.

Reactions: Pamelajo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.