GTA Aquarium Forums banner

TwoHoursNorth

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  default 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

You may notice the banner ad on the top of the site for TwoHoursNorth. This is a new business I've started with 2 other partners. It's the perfect place to list your cottage, cabin, chalet or resort for rent.

We're just in the start up phase and we're looking for listings to help get the ball rolling. The great news is you or someone you know has a property they rent out, there is absolutely NO cost to them. It's FREE to post your property!

I'd love it if the GTAA community could help my new venture flourish by helping spread the news of its existence.

Thanks again for all your help in making GTAA a great place to be.

Regards,
Matt

#6 ·
It's a great idea. There are a lot of rental agencies up here but they all take around 20%, but they take care of everything. Most cottage owners after a few years of using an agency have enough contacts from ppl that have rented that they don't need the agency anymore. This site you've got is great, not sure what your rates are but I'm willing to bet a heck of a lot less then 20%. And the cottage owner then gets to have a little more control too :). Win win the way I look at it.

#7 ·
Amazing site and a great idea for the GTA. I have looked at other ones before and they are too "corporate" for me.

Only problem is that now I have looked at a couple and that they are willing to do single nights, I want one!!!

Its probably me :-( but when I click on a cottage I get the picture, then nothing else will work. Other pics, rates ete, do nothing.

Amazing site. Good luck with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.