GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 94 Results
  1. Freshwater Livestock
    Hi, I'm selling 3 Zaire Frontosa ( one is 6in and two are 3in), I also I have about 4 syno petricola roughly about 4in or so. Frontosa group of 3: $80 obo (Price lowered for quick sale) Syno Petricola group: $50 obo (Price lowered for quick sale)
    $80 CAD
  2. General Marketplace Discussion
    Anyone bought from Malawi Cichlids Canada recently? I've been thinking about ordering some new Peacocks from them but I'm a little nervous about ordering fish online for the first time. Anyone have experience to share?
  3. Freshwater Livestock
    Have 5 Tropheus Bemba fish for sale $20 each. They are young adult - 4.5 inch. Very healthy and active and would be a amazing addition to any tank. Like any tropheus these do best being together as a group. Can do $90 for all 5. A very good deal since adult colored fish this size usually...
  4. Freshwater Livestock
    Yellow tail acei for sale, around 1 - 1.5 inches $3 each, or 5 for $10. Thanks for looking. Pictures on request.
  5. Cichlids
    Hi there, I've acquired some of these African cichlids from another hobbyist. Can anyone ID these? Album located here (apologies for the dirty glass): Thanks!
  6. Cichlids
    Hey guys, So, for the past month, I've been extremely busy and hence neglected weekly water changes in my 100 gallons cichlid tank. However, I do have a strong filter with lots of media and live sand as substrate. The fish were very active and lively with huge appetites despite the neglect...
  7. Freshwater Livestock
    Need all fish rehomed asap Everything listed for $450 All fish $300 Tank and stand* TOGETHER $200 Will trade for 40 or 45 gal LONG tank Individual prices listed below. Please bring your own bucket or bags 75g tank separately (48"x18"x21") $100 Black wooden stand separately (49"x 19"x28") $120...
  8. Freshwater Livestock
    I have two sizes of electric yellow lab cichlids for sale. These are high quality. 1 inch are 4 fish for $10 2 inch are 3 fish for $10 Pickup in Mississauga near Dixie Outlet Mall. Email me at leam_89@hotmail.com. I do not go on this site very often so I may miss a reply or pm.
  9. Freshwater Livestock
    I am looking to purchase a group of female dragon bloods ranging 2.5-3 inches. I will be willing to buy more if the price is right Preferred location is in Scarborough but let me know your location. Pictures are highly preferred. Thank you in advance
  10. Sold / Expired
    Selling a group of juvenile Yellow lab Cichlids, sizes varying from 3/4 of an inch-1.5 inches. There are about 20+ yellow labs very healthy active guys, feed Northfin, zucchine, and cucmbers Actually have one holding eggs atm! Asking $35 Price is firm ( about $1.70 each so please understand)...
  11. Freshwater Livestock
    I have the following for sale: 3-4" Adult Male Species 44 for 15 bucks each 1" Yellow Labs 4 for 12 bucks 1" Yellow Tail Acei 4 for 12 bucks 3-4" Adult Male Ruby Red/German Peacock for 20 bucks each Buy more fish and get deals. Pickup in Mississauga at Dixie and QEW. Email leam_89@hotmail.com...
  12. Freshwater Livestock
    Hey folks, I've been breeding(cloning lol) marmorkrebs as treats for my cichlids... And food for my fahaka puffer before he jumped... rip. Im putting some up for sale.. They are ~2 inches and I will only sell to you if you buy a minimum of 5. - $3.00 each - $25.00 for 10 - willing to trade...
  13. General Freshwater Discussion
    Hello aquarium people. I am looking for someone who is able to help me get some fish. The shipper can only ship to either Montreal or Toronto so I am basically looking for someone who can claim them pay the taxes and duty ( if there is any ) and then re-ship from Toronto to Halifax. the...
  14. Freshwater Livestock
    Selling a group of 7 yellow lab cichlids. They are about 4 to 5 inches in size! I'm trying to make my tank a peacock and hap tank so I must let go of these guys. They are very active and always eating (only northfin cichlid formula). If you'd like a video just let me know :) I collected some...
  15. Catfish
    So I've had my Pleco in my 100 gallons African Cichlids' (Peacocks) tank for almost a year now. He is about 5" long and the Cichlids were only fry when I housed them together initially. All was good in the hood at first, but now they are almost as big as my Pleco, and it seems like it is only...
  16. Hardware and Dry Goods
    hi im looking to buy a canister filter for my new fry tank.about 75 gallon. or.3 or 4 sponge filters. let me know what you got. i live in brampton. also have some nice cichlids and.big green aquarium rock for trade.
  17. Hardware and Dry Goods
    i got a 75 gallon that used to breed in. comes with.stand light rena xp3 canister 250 w heater. value i will trade with african cichlids. let me know what you got. you must pick up in brampton.
1-17 of 94 Results