GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 43 Results
  1. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Light unit is 36” and has support arms that can expand to about 50” 3 years old 2 units $15 each
  2. Equipment
    Just bought a new AI Prime and would love to get some par readings. Would only need it for an hour or two.
  3. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Gone gone! Thanks for looking
  4. General Freshwater Discussion
    Hey Guys, First post here. I'm putting together a L48" x W16 x H? freshwater set up. Finally making the jump to trimless and stepping up my lighting game. The goal here is lots of carpeting plants and moss, beautiful shrimp, some smaller schooling fish and maybe discus if the stars align. I...
  5. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Like new, high quality. Asking $85. Retails $130 before tax and shipping. Also have extra u tube ( siphon tube ) that comes with it no extra charge. Visit their site for specs. It's the single. Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  6. Hardware and Dry Goods
    LF 6' Or 2 30"-36" Fixtures (LED/T5/T8) - GOT IT 1. Im on the look out for a Light fixture for a 72" or 6 Feet long 135 gallon Freshwater Medium Light Planted Tank. 72" x 18" x 24" I am open to combinations of Lights to make up the length or one long one as well. I would prefer LED > T5 > T8...
  7. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Selling my tank in parts but can do better deals if you buy stuff together. Here's what I got: 1 Reef Breeders Value LED Fixture and light fixture hanger: $150 2 Hydor Koralia Nano 425:SOLD 1 AquaClear 50 Power Filter (with box): $40 70 lb Ocean Direct Live Oolite live sand: $50 1 Jager Heater...
  8. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Hi everyone, I have one of these fixtures that is still brand new and never used. It's been in storage in my basement waiting for me to set up a tank that I never set up. I want to sell it now, $100 total for fixture and bulbs. Hagen #A3912 Glo T5 HO Double Fixture, 48" with brackets -...
  9. Hardware and Dry Goods
    2 x 25W 76cm/30", 18,000K Power Glo T8 tubes. $7 each or $10 for both. Never used, as I accidentally ordered the wrong size. Pick up at Yonge and Eglinton.
  10. Hardware and Dry Goods
    -Lightly used Aquaticlife 48 " T5 High output lighting fixture -Uses 48 " T-5 Bulbs 54 watts $80 Paid $230
  11. Plants & Cultivation
    Hi forum, I'm getting lots of conflicting advice from research around the 'net, as well as from my LFS, with regards to putting a tank near a north-facing window. The tank is a standard 10G, and sits 90º to the window, with is short side near a wall. So the only light it's getting from the...
  12. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Hey everyone, I already have a couple and looking to add a bit more light to my tank. I am looking for either one or two more lights. ONLY the a360w-e as I am using a controller and want these to link together with my existing lights. I am 4 months into my first reef tank and its coming...
  13. Equipment
    Hey all, I went to the new PetSmart today at the Stockyards mall (Keele & St. Clair) to check it out, and ended up buying some aquarium stuff. I bought a National Geographic LED Light for my 2.5 g Betta tank. I set it up as per the instructions and when I turned it on it would just flash white...
  14. Equipment
    Hi, Every time I go to my LFO, corals look much better than at home. I figured it's because the stock compact T5 on the RSM 130 are too white (10,000K) and I need a softer white and more blue to enhance corals colour. One option would be to have 14,000K/actinic instead of the stock...
  15. Plants & Cultivation
    Hi all....zero experience with plants here :) Setting up a new to me 75 gallon tank. The light fixture that came with the tank is 48" and contains two tubes, the bulbs are Marineland "F40T10 natural daylight". I cannot see anywhere on the bulbs or fixture how many watts this is and not sure...
  16. Equipment
    Hello, What type of lamp do you recommend for a 90 Gallon Mbuna Tank? I was quite overwhelmed surf-shopping Big Al's Website in terms of the types and jargon used....Metal halide, Incandescent, power compact, T5HO... although I think I know what fluorescent is (if i am guessing correctly this...
  17. Plants & Cultivation
    Hi! I'm going to be setting up a 70g freshwater cichlid tank soon, with a sand substrate. Lighting will be a 48" long double fluorescent fixture. The tank is 25" deep. There will also be some sort of bottom feeder. So my question is, can anyone here suggest any plants that are not too...
  18. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Looking for a light for my 3 gallon pico tope that is strong enough to grow Zoas and lps!! Looking for a good price pretty much price is the most important thing LEDs preferred with goose neck or small t5 ho fixture would be great please let me know if you have anything or even if you know...
  19. Freshwater Livestock
    Name Says It all. I am giving away huge portions of water sprite. Also have large portions for sale 5$ Very nice Tall Thins Vals Java fern Some Bolbitus H left too Tiger lotus Will trade for anubias nana
  20. Hardware and Dry Goods
    6 month old 4x 36 & 48inch t5ho 3x6500k odysea and 1x10000 oceanic all 4 for 20 dollars 1 year old 4x48inch t5ho sylvania all 4 for 20 dollars all in great condition, bubble wrapped in cases. Take them all for 35!
1-20 of 43 Results