GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 12 Results
  1. Invertebrates
    Equipment UNS 45U (9 gallon) Twinstar 450ES (with dimmer) Eheim 2213 canister filter Jardli glass lily pipe set Hardscape locally collected root UNS Icelandic volcanic rock Substrate Tropica plant growth substrate Akadama soil ADA Colorado sand Plants Eleocharis acicularis 'Mini' (foreground)...
  2. Invertebrates
    Hi, new to the forum and looking for advice from any seasoned shrimpkeepers that have had success with oebt. This will be my 3rd shrimp tank (I currently have a colony of fire reds and CBS), this will be a 9 gallon, non-co2, no ferts, low tech setup with reverse osmosis water/remineralization...
  3. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Hello, I have three starfire tanks for sale: 1) I have a high clarity 48G "FIRE" starfire tank for sale. I bought from Aqua Inspiration two years ago and used it as shrimp tank. This tank is similar to the 90P from ADA. The measurement are: 90 x 45 x 45 CM - 36" x 18" x 18" This package...
  4. Freshwater Livestock
    I'm ready to give away my small colony of Gammarus, also known as Scuds, live food. They are freshwater. I do not feed them, just keep them on a windowsill and change water from time to time. If you like them to breed fast, put them in a better tank with gravel and filter. They come with green...
  5. Freshwater Plants
    GONE. Hi, I'm redoing one of my tanks and I have quite a big Dwarf Sagittaria mat. I think I will be able to serve 4-5 people since the mat is quite big and dense. And I also have floating 'mini water lettuce' and 'pearl glass'. Pick up at my home near Keele subway station. We can also meet...
  6. Freshwater Photos
    Look at some photos of my Kribensis fish: Kribensis young female Kribensis young male
  7. Freshwater Plants
    I'm sharing MICRANTHEMUM UMBROSUM freshwater plant. Hardiness: Moderate Light Needs: Medium Plant Structure: Stem Family: Linderniaceae Genus: Micranthemum Region: North America Location: United States Size: Stem width: 1-2cm (0.5-1in) Growth Rate: Fast Can Be Grown Emersed: Yes Look at some...
  8. Planted Tank Photos
    Rather than resizing/reuploading each image, here's an album of the tank and it's progress: It's seriously due for a trim, but overall I'm happy with how it's developed, and it has a lot of wiggle room for me to play with it going forwards. Worth mentioning: the plants are from Coldmantis and...
  9. Sold / Expired
    It's Sold! I'm selling my nice driftwood from this tank: Video: 20 gallons Sulawesi aquarium I'm redoing this Sulawesi tank. Driftwood itself looks the same. There are about 7 anubias nana plants attached to it. They are small now and have some dead leaves. They will grow fine in a proper...
  10. Sold / Expired
    Blue pearl freshwater shrimps for sale. Look at more pictures here: Neocaridina cf. zhangjiajiensis var. blue shrimp Blue pearls shrimp are undemanding and hardy like common red cherry shrimps. Any freshwater aquarium with no big fish will be a perfect home for them. There are easy to breed...
  11. Sold / Expired
    It's sold! 5 gallon standard aquarium (16"x8"x10"). Tank in a mind condition, clean, no scratches. It comes with - matching canopy - 2-bulbs light. Bulbs can be changed to 9W fluorescent ones. I have one suitable fluorescent bulb. - natural and chocolate gravel - adjustable Hagen...
1-11 of 12 Results