GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 31 Results
  1. Hardware and Dry Goods
    I am currently trying to liquidate all my tanks and equipment. There are more parts, plumbing, lights, and other equipment included that are not in the pictures. This also includes two Felix aquarium controllers and an underwater camera. It must all go in one sale. Everything is located in...
    $2,500 CAD
  2. Equipment
    One aquarium is a miracles tank approximately 25 gallon long (3'L x 12.5"D x 12.75H) Bottom tank is approximately 40 gallon tall(30" L x 12.5 D x 22.75 H) Tanks will come with polycarbonate lids and custom made stand wood stand. Stand is 41.5" L x 13" D x 38.5"H Tanks will be empty for...
  3. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Items 2 x 10g tanks (1 with lid, 1 without) 1 x 5.5g rimless tank Planted LED lighting for all tanks Air Pump with 3 sponge filters 2 heaters Api Freshwater test kit (barely used) Various decorative rocks Titan industrial rack Livestock Guppies (assorted) Ramshorn snails (blue/pink/brown) I...
  4. Hardware and Dry Goods
    System: • Separate mechanical and biological filtration for each unit • Completely self-contained units help prevent spreading of disease Features: • 160-gallon capacity • Durable, double-walled polyethylene construction • Bright blue colour, allowing fish to be viewed easily • Built in...
  5. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Hey guys, I am downsizing my shrimp setup. I am looking for someone to take the whole lot for a really good price.. Check it out . I also have shrimp and plants available if you check out my other ads 3x . 14gallon custom square with tops . (17x16x12") includes mature ADA aquasoil, mature...
  6. Planted Tank Photos
    Hey! My name is Patrick, and I thought I would like to share my experience and journey as I scape, plant, and maintain this tank. Alright, so this is a typical ADA 45f. To be honest I was not looking to purchase an ADA tank, but a certain company lied to me, and said that they would have a...
  7. Sold / Expired
    Long time aquarium hobbyist downsizing his armada of tanks (new baby, could use the basement space). Pictured here by decreasing size is a 90G or 75G, not certain as I gave one to my neighbour and didn't note which was bigger. Same footprint, a 90 is just taller. A 20G with lid, 15G with...
  8. Hardware and Dry Goods
    I am moving house and have decided to shutdown the fishroom. The tanks have been emptied and the fish and plants gone, but what remains is my amassed supplies, the tanks, and all that go with them. A great accumulation. Ready to setup and to grow plants, breed fish, aquascape or whatever. It's...
  9. Hardware and Dry Goods
    One is 36 x 12 x 18 and other is 30 x 12x 18 Includes lid light heater filter sand rocks It's in good condition Want to sell them all together Not asking too much for it Just private msg for an offer if I like it You can have it 70$ Also about 5 medium size syno petricolas for 15$ each...
  10. Saltwater Livestock
    Hi i have a few items i would like to get rid of. heres a list. Fish: -1 Percula Clownfish. 30$ Will host anemones .. Currently upsetting a gonniopora. -1 Purple Bicolour Blenny with Yellow Forming on the tail. 40$ Coral Frags: -Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoas 2$ PP -Eagle Eye Zoas...
  11. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Looking for large tank setups, preferably around 90-130 gallons. Would love to have the whole setup, but will look at offers that aren't full setups. If anyone has any stuff they are willing to sell PM me. Preferably Fresh water, but will take a look at salt water Thanks Matthew Persico
  12. General Marketplace Discussion
    Deep Blue Aquarium has many opening specials at their Store 1305 Morningside Ave #9,Toronto, Ontario M1B 4Z5 Phone: 6478521958 Come along and take advantage on all Aquarium products. Below are some product and prices...
  13. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Posting here for a few days before I move it out to Kijiji. Update: Sold everything as a single lot and has been picked up. Thanks for watching!! 35 gallon (36"x12"x18") tank with foam background. Has been dry for about 4 months - no leaks previously. Comes with folding glass top and a fine...
  14. Sold / Expired
    Free!! Lots of stuff. Ull probably need 2 trip to get all this Tanks 20 gal neglected and old 20 gal new 50 gal? (3'long) clean but have lots of floating plant in it 80 gal? (4'long) new Filter 1 hob old but working eheim pro 3 new and working Eheim 2215 new ish and working Stand Wood stand...
  15. Sold / Expired
    Cleaning up the basement and have to clear out some stuff. $40-Fluval 205(currently in use) excellent condition $5-Eheim Liberty HOB filter(needs some media) good condition SOLD $10-Fluval 305 all media included. This thing has been tempermental as of late. Works, but might be better as a parts...
  16. Cichlids
    Need some advice about starting a Malawi Peacocks 90 gallon tank. I need to know what type of substrate would be good to fill this tank to a 2 inch depth. Marc
  17. Sold / Expired
    OK, have gone from selling to giving away, need to quickly dispose of my whole setup. We are moving July 31 and have no room for it anymore, or time to maintain. Everything you need, tanks, heaters, filters, gravel, plants, decorations, API water testing kit with drops and test tubes, and...
  18. Sold / Expired
    Hi All! Currently for sale I have numerous things: 20 gallon aquarium with light hood, stand, and heater - $50 5 Gallon Hex aquarium with hood light - $20 10 gallon aquarium with hood light - $20 5.5 gallon terrarium with screen top - $20 40 gallon aquarium - $40, has a small crack in the...
  19. Sold / Expired
    Selling the following items. Dimensions are LxWxH in inches. Will consider plants as trade. Looking for easy care low to mid watt plants, i.e. anubias, java fern, bolbitis, hornworth, water sprite/wisteria, mosses, etc. Pickup only please since I don't drive. Very close to Morningside and...
1-19 of 31 Results