GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 48 Results
  1. For Sale Aquarium stuff

Hardware and Dry Goods
    Have some stuff for sale 40 gallon tank was used for a sump Free Blue line 70 pump 120$ obo Nano sump come with hose with a check valve 100$ obo 24” t5 fixture with lots of new bulbs 100$ obo Aqua uv light 15 w Needs a new sleeve 80$ obo Hanna ph pocket checker 65$ obo
    $1 CAD
  2. For Sale Eheim 1062 pump

Hardware and Dry Goods
    Eheim 1062 pump. Good condition. Asking $90. Located in mississauga
    $90 CAD
  3. Hardware and Dry Goods
    72 gallon bowfront with overflow and wooden stand includes 20 gallon sump with bioballs and sponges Lifeguard Aquatics QuietOne pump great condition can be used for fresh or saltwater reef-ready bought from Big Al for over $1600 (sells for $1200 without a sump nor a pump) still running (as...
    $180 CAD
  4. Hardware and Dry Goods
    I’m moving by the end of the year and getting out of the hobby. Selling here: Blueline Aqua pump, model 55, 90W, 1100 gph: completely revised with brand new bearings. I bought this one as a spare for the Blueline Aqua 70 on my main system. I never had to use it since these external pumps last a...
    $300 CAD
  5. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Brand new Ecoplus 500 gallon per hour mag drive pump Comes with all fittings and intake sponge Retails for $144 Selling for 100 OBO Pick up in Brampton area only
    $100 CAD
  6. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Offering for sale, 1. Maxi-Jet 400 and accessories 2. Hydor Koralia 2 (2x, encrusted but works perfectly). 3. Hydor Koralia 1 (2x, one almost new) 4. Hydor flow deflector
    $60 CAD
  7. Buy, Sell & Trade
    Selling Reef Octopus water blaster Recirculation pump model HY-10000W brand new in box make a reasonable offer
  8. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Tetra Whisper AP 100 air pump, bought brand new, used for 4 weeks. Selling because I need something bigger. $40 obo Text for quick reply 416- 662- 0075
  9. Hardware and Dry Goods
    UV sterilizer, Eheim prefilters and skimmer, Fluval U2, crushed coral, etc. Selling equipment I've not used or have no need for anymore. Everything is either brand new or in excellent condition. Pick up only near Liberty Village. UV sterilizer: Aqua UV 15W Advantage 2000+ HOB model (new) -...
  10. Hardware and Dry Goods
    **** all itms sold***** I am selling some Jebao RW4 Wave maker pumps, everything is in perfect working condition, these are extra pumps that I had and now just want to get rid of them to make more room. 2 RW4 pumps with a Twin Linkage Controller (uses only 1 power supply - $60 2 RW4 pumps...
  11. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Hello there reef friends I am getting back in the hobby and I am trying to get some things together I am looking for gear that is in good condition. I need a Skimmer one rated for 100 gallons and another rated for 240 gallons heavy stocked also I need 2 Sumps One really nice one for my 180...
  12. Ponds
    Hello folks, Well I'm finally get around to getting my pond put in (it's a preformed plastic liner type). I'm at the point of adding my pump and filter. I bought a used Little Giant stream and waterfall pump from a guy for a good price. He was using lava rock for his filter. The lava rock is...
  13. Hardware and Dry Goods
    I am moving to Australia in December and wanted to sell my dry goods. It's going to be bittersweet however it's for a good reason so here we are. I am asking a SOLD for the Dry Goods if you buy everything together. If you want parts the prices are based on what I've written below. I believe I...
  14. Hardware and Dry Goods
    EcoTech MP10wqd x 2 -- include driver mounts - $300 each Sicce 3.0 - $80 Reef Welder epoxy BNIB - $10 Hanna tester dKh with extra brand new regent – $60 Hanna tester PO4 with extra brand new regent (not ultra low) - $60 Acrylic Frag rack by JT Acrylics - $5 Spectrapure RO/DI 180GPD - Have made...
  15. Hardware and Dry Goods
    hey everyone, Selling my Custom Trigger Ruby Red Sump Dimensions are - 48x24x16 - all cleaned up and ready to be picked up or willing to trade for another trigger sump emerald or ruby + cash Sump Originally was $1200.00 asking for $650.00 Trigger skimmer asking $150.00 2-Reef Crystal 200...
  16. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Selling a fully functional MArine Color Dosing Pump. I received a new Dosing pump for Fathers Day so no need for this one anymore. IF interested message me. First $40 takes it. Pickup at during work hours at Yonge and Bloor or evenings and weekends at Bayview and Sheppard.
  17. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Hello I have some stuff i would like to sell . innovative marine filter media 20 basket..$25. spinning output $ 15.each bulkhead fitting $ 5.each Digital controlled pump system 670 lph includes controller and powersuply $40 Glowing fake anemone $5 each. about 6 pounds of seachem black sand 2...
  18. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Downsizing my aquariums and equipment. Will update ad as tanks / equipment become available. Everything in great condition unless otherwise stated. Pick-up near King St. and Strachan in Toronto. * Brand new Aqua UV sterilizer (Advantage 2000+ line from Aqua UV; 15 Watt, rated for up to 500...
  19. Hardware and Dry Goods
    Items for sale (Price Reduced) I have the following items for sale. 1. 20 gallon long - 30 x 12 x 12. Asking $30. New price $20. (SOLD) The tank was used as a sump before. Baffles are removed now. 2. Stand - 32" x 14.5" x 30.5"H. Asking $150. New price $120. Purchased from Big Al few years...
1-19 of 48 Results