GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 39 Results
  1. Saltwater Livestock
    Hi, I am looking for a local breeder to purchase about 10-12 clowns from the same clutch. My first preference are mocha clowns, but open to other morphs and types as well. Thank you!
    $1 CAD
  2. Saltwater Livestock
    Live rock, coral, Black Sea urchin, anemones. Make an offer
    $1 USD
  3. Saltwater Livestock
    Hello, I have an Anemone that is enjoying splitting on me and now I need to make some room. I have 2 available now with more to come once I figure out out to get them off the rocks without injury. The 2 for sale moved to the wall so it was an easy and gentle separation. I've attached 1 pic of...
  4. Saltwater Livestock
    Looking for something similar to the one in the photo, if anybody has seen any at a store please let me know, or if anyone has one that's sale.
  5. Saltwater Livestock
    Hi guys, I have 2 RBTA for sale about 2 inches each. Both very happy and healthy. Selling some recent splits to help fund new build. I have the one photo now but will post some better pics shortly. Selling each for $60. I'm in the GTA at Bayview and 401, if not to far I can meet halfway. If...
  6. Saltwater Livestock
    Happy Canada's Day! :) I have an anemone looking for a new home. Its orange/green bubble tip, size is 3-4inches. (2 pics of 2 anemone in tank to show colour under lighting, other is the actual one you'd be trading for) The Yellow Hammer has about 10 heads on it also up for trade if...
  7. Saltwater Livestock
    As title states, one red bubble tip anemone for sale. $25. The picture looks like one large rbta, but it's actually 2, so you can take either the top or bottom portion. Thanks!
  8. Saltwater Livestock
    Hi i'm looking for bubble tip anemones. greens, rainbows, flames, lemons ect... i'm interested in all and any colors. If anybody has them, or if you've seen nice ones at a store recently please let me know. Also i'm preferably looking to buy from someone in/near Toronto (i'm in north york)
  9. Saltwater Livestock
    Hey all, I have for sale two large (~8" diameter inflated) red bubble tip anemones with the attached piece of liverock (substantial pieces up to ~8lbs) and a Mocha clown pair (two fish). I have had both anemone and fish for a little over a year, they are healthy and readily eat/respond to...
  10. Fish and Coral
    Hi everyone, Im new to this forum and not exactly sure where to post/ask this question but nonetheless its about my clown and anemone. I have a small maroon clown thats been happily hosting a green bta for the last month and a half. He never leaves it but only to feed or to attack my hand...
  11. Saltwater Livestock
    Looking for flame or bubble tip anemone. Also open to other varieties. Price negotiable, but ideally in the $40 range. I live downtown, but can pick up in GTA within 30 min driving distance. Thanks!
  12. Saltwater Livestock
    FS: Neon green rock flower anemone, acans, flame mushrooms, yumas. Super bright neon green rock flower for sale. Pick up in Mississauga. $40 firm. crappy iphone pic:
  13. Saltwater Livestock
    I have a few red rock flower anemones for $50 each or 3 for $135. Pick up in Scarborough.
  14. Sold / Expired
    Hello, My flame anemone split the other day, and today I managed to wrangle one. I bought the original one from NAFB. It is about 4 inches in diameter when it's open. I'm looking for any interesting trades. I'm partial to LPS, anemones, or crustaceans. I've never had any sps, but I would be...
  15. Fish and Coral
    *Sorry for the subpar pictures, I'll try and get a better shot of this with something other than a cell phone camera* So I've had this particular anemone for a while, it was sold to me as a "rose bubble tip anemone". I didn't have LED lights until just the other day, and I now notice something...
  16. Saltwater Livestock
    A flame anemone has split and has been travelling about in my tank. This morning it opportunistically climbed onto a floating basket I have for yumas. It clearly wants to go to a new home so I am not going to deny its wish. It is as pictured below. The tentacles are not fully extended in here -...
  17. Saltwater Livestock
    $30 or trade for zoos or other coral frags. Nice and healthy. Is in my sump right now so easy to get off glass. Can add an additional baby for $20 more. Pic is of ones I have, but not maybe the specific one you'll get.
  18. General Marine Discussion
    This just came in to a LFS yesterday with their Indo shipment. It's stunning and was begging for me to take it. Aside from the obvious - being irresponsible and purchasing it without knowing what it exactly I was purchasing....."What is it?" There were 2 ocellaris in the aquarium with it...
  19. General Marketplace Discussion
    F.Y.I. - Some very nice and robust Flame Bubble Tip Anemones came in recently. Definitely not on the small side. They seem happy, content, and well inflated in their new temporary home :) at North American Fish Breeders (NAFB).
  20. Sold / Expired
    Recently my big Flame BTA has split and I have to sell one clone. I also decided to sell the second big anemone I have in the tank (5-6 in diam). Anemone 1 - Small one 30$ Anemone 2 - Big one 50$
1-20 of 39 Results