GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On a whim I purchased a Discus (not sure what type) 2 weeks ago at a fish auction and the same day inherited two large Angelfish for my community tank.
I could keep them all in the same community tank (90 gallon planted) but was thinking that I would try to trade the 2 large Angels for a small discus or 2.
Or I would like the trade the discus for something interesting.. maybe some dwarf cichlids or a school of rummynose tetras.

The discus is approx 3-4 inches, I was told it was 3 months old.
The angels are approx 1 year old and full grown.

I'm pretty much open to any and all offers right now.

Make me an interesting offer and we will see what we can do, but please no cichlids or plecos.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discus

I am available Yellow Lab, Demasoni, Albino Pleco.
Thanks

On a whim I purchased a Discus (not sure what type) 2 weeks ago at a fish auction and the same day inherited two large Angelfish for my community tank.
I could keep them all in the same community tank (90 gallon planted) but was thinking that I would try to trade the 2 large Angels for a small discus or 2.
Or I would like the trade the discus for something interesting.. maybe some dwarf cichlids or a school of rummynose tetras.

The discus is approx 3-4 inches, I was told it was 3 months old.
The angels are approx 1 year old and full grown.

I'm pretty much open to any and all offers right now.

I'll try to get some pics tonight.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, no cichlids or pleco's.
I've got a community tank and am not looking for any cichlids, except maybe some apisto's.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good day,
I was thinking about trading 4 giant danio's and a 5" I.D. shark that needs a proper home. I have a 75 gallon planted community tank. The I.D.Sahrk was my brothers and I didn't wan't him discarded. I also have 2 dozen cloud mountain minnows that are very colourful. Not sure if any of these species would do. I have a few Angel's as well. only 2 are say 2" body diametre and about 8 juvies.
I can send pics upon request and with the assistance of my niece as I am the worst at the techy side of camera's and computers ;]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts