GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale - BLOW OUT - "el cheapo" pricing $250 for EVERYTHING listed.

Time to pass this on to another fellow hobbyist.

- 4' x 2' x 2' 120 Gallon NAFB made aquarium with corner overflow
- 90 Gallon Sump/Refugium with large media and skimmer area
- Custom made 42" tall wooden stand - allows for great viewing and EASY access to sump :cool: Made by Master Red Seal Carpenter: "An Elephant could jump on this stand and it would not fail" :D
- Custom made canopy - which I never used
- Aquabee 6000 UP Universal Pump (GERMAN MADE)
- Some sort of Chinese made LED lighting unit with separate "On and Off" switches for blue spectrum and white spectrum. These lights were fine for keeping my anemones in my "second display" refugium.
- Plumbing for closed loop system

***Everything listed is being sold "AS IS". I will NOT be responsible for failures - structural or otherwise. Seller is more than welcome to view both aquariums filled with water sitting on the stand; and test the lights and pumps prior to completing transaction if necessary.***

http://gtaaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40726

·
Registered
700 Posts
WOW....I wish.....I just got a 90 gal for that price. Man why didn't you post this like a month ago LOL.

Hey just a question, why the disclaimer? How old is the setup?

·
Registered
829 Posts
WOW....I wish.....I just got a 90 gal for that price. Man why didn't you post this like a month ago LOL.

Hey just a question, why the disclaimer? How old is the setup?
heh dex.. you have to have this disclaimer these days because some people just don't understand the idea of "USED" does not come with a warranty,,, doh!!!!

i think you and i do but heh....

Taipan.. amazing deal and it should go very quickly. If this was a couple of months ago, i would not be posting, i would be taking it from your home....cheers!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold!

Disclaimer is to make sure there are no misunderstandings. ANYthing can happen during a move - especially in the winter. Display is 8+ years old. Currently NO leaks, no seal damage.

SOLD! going to a good home.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WoW......tempting......to have Sig making a 'come back' to a larger display.

I will keep you posted. You are next on the 'list'.

·
moved on...
6,341 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sig never backs out. That is how my parents educated me :D

just check my feedbacks :eek:

by the way stand is little high (41") for the regular sized tank
I know you won't. That why I said "he won't" :)

Height is good though. Nothing wrong with a little bit o room in the sump area. Far preferable to "too little".

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS for everyone's interest.....Officially SOLD!

It's amazing what happens when hobbyists work together.

The chain of events that followed after my post:

- Originally entire setup sold to 1 individual.

- The original individual then decided to just take the Display Tank.....while ALREADY having made plans for the rest of the items.

End Result:

120 Gallon Display goes to a freaky girl (albeit a nice girl).

The rest goes to a crazy Russian - albeit a nice one.

Everyone walks away happy. ;)

Thanks for everyone's interest.

P.S. - Taipan really doesn't care if items are re-sold. ;) Someone is bound to ask. D'oh!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hear the girl that bought it is looking for strong handsome men to load it shirtless into her pickup truck....
I would have volunteered......but me....shirtless...not a pretty site - regardless of how many drinks are/were involved. D'oh!

For those of you that fit the above description and would like to volunteer.....did I mention she was a 'freaky girl'?.........

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would have volunteered......but me....shirtless...not a pretty site - regardless of how many drinks are/were involved. D'oh!

For those of you that fit the above description and would like to volunteer.....did I mention she was a 'freaky girl'?.........
I'm in, but I think my wife would have an issue lol. We can do freaky but we can't do nasty.

·
Country Bumpkin
421 Posts
Thanks Red, now I have to explain it before even more people think I'm freaky...
Red wrote down that something was sold to me an wrote "pretty girl" but I think anyone who read it read "freaky girl"

The proof is in the picture

Attachments

·
moved on...
6,341 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts