GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

New around here and just getting back in the hobby since moving here a year ago. I've been lucky enough to have gotten my hands on 2 tanks which share a 24x12 footprint, however the one is missing a canopy altogether and the other one is a 2 part with lightstrip and canopy and the lightstrip was doa. If anyone happens to have an old 24x12 hood they would be willing to part with i'd be more than interested - the prospect of paying for a new LED hood isnt very possible for me right now so I thought Id reach out here to see if anyone could help out.
Super glad to be back in the hobby and look forward to learning and sharing with y'all...

M&K

·
Premium Member
7,627 Posts
If a regular glass lid and a lightstrip (T5, normal output) will do, I can double check that I have both (and I'm downtown).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If a regular glass lid and a lightstrip (T5, normal output) will do, I can double check that I have both (and I'm downtown).
Ameekplec:
That would be amazing. That is really all I need. As I said the one tank has no lid/canopy whatsoever and the other one is just missing the lightstrip section so that would work perfectly. I am also downtown as well so that makes things even nicer! Please shoot me a PM when you confirm that youve got them with a price and we can work something out. I knew this would be the place to ask! Thanks so much for taking to time to read and respond! I appreciate it a great deal! I'd take 2 if you had them as I will need to cover both tanks as well :)

Now just to find livestock and we're off to the races!

:)

Marty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.