GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's a male.

I'm giving away one pair of nice adult kribensis.

They are free for a good home. Please, be considerable and do not get them if you are not prepared.

Pick up near Keele subway station in Totonto. It's close to subway.
Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'll take them...lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
can you resend your pm?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Igor, clean up your PM mailbox. ;-)

I've got some youngsters of neolamprologus multifasciatus. Let me know if you are interested. For you for free or better exchange to neocaridins. Only 1 out of 3 has remained.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Igor, clean up your PM mailbox. ;-)

I've got some youngsters of neolamprologus multifasciatus. Let me know if you are interested. For you for free or better exchange to neocaridins. Only 1 out of 3 has remained.
Oh, thank you a lot. But I'm not 'in fish' a lot, I'm more in shrimps :)
I have only one tank with fish.

·
Registered
410 Posts
they are amazing fish .. and looks like the female you gave me is holding already...

btw my brother loves them with a passion.. he asked me if he can put a pair in a 45g heavily planted community tank as well... but there's a pair of german blue rams there ..

what's your take on it?

ps. what's the website with your tank pics again?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are amazing fish .. and looks like the female you gave me is holding already...

btw my brother loves them with a passion.. he asked me if he can put a pair in a 45g heavily planted community tank as well... but there's a pair of german blue rams there ..

what's your take on it?

ps. what's the website with your tank pics again?
Thank you.
They are nice and female is half-berried. She had a red belly, but it's not completely red now. You will see the difference in a week.

Sure, in such a big tank you can keep two pairs of dwarf cichlids or even more.

It's www.Shrimp-Tank.com

·
Registered
410 Posts
well looks like I'll be seeing you again lol..

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well looks like I'll be seeing you again lol..
Don't get me wrong, but I would prefer to give some other adult kribensis to somebody else. This makes this free livestock distribution more fair and gives more people ability to keep those nice fish.

But, I have kribensis fry (1-1.5 cm in size) and everyone who is ready to keep them is welcome to get them, they are free as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts