GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
9,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Flavio is a good guy to deal with. However his web site is not secured. I know because few months ago I ordered something from the site and I noticed that there was no pad lock icon. So I called Flavio and he said it would be better to leave him the VISA number over the phone and I did. No problem. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi Guys, We dont store any CC numbers, when orders are placed online, We actually call each customer to confirm order and payment, this is time consuming but more secure. All Cc numbers destroyed after transaction complete. Our website wont accept the back CCV numbers as well, We also get verbal confirmation from customer as well.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Today was my first but not last visit here. While the 100km drive is a little long the store is very nice and the owner was very helpful answering all my questions. I picked up a great looking plate coral there. Very nice place to shop.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've known Flavio for awhile now, great guy to deal with, knows his stuff, He stands behind every product he sells, He's my go to guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts