GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Details Here

Folks, let me know if you're interested, hopefully in the whole lot. Located in Oakville. Also selling a pair of Tiger Barbs and one Bala (all 6") - see my other add. After that I will sell taks, filters, etc.

All cichlids are mighty healthy, super active. Quality stock from Finatics and breeders. Bought them 6 to 12 months ago, but now my son and I need the cash and time for my son's education. Thanks

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jimmy....

As far as I know they are F1, bought from Finatics a few months ago.
Should you know otherwise, by all means, let me know.
But then, why interject if not interested? Not sure how this is constructive.

Anyone interested? I love the community and especially the fish, but my son and I have to take care of other priorities.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Strawberry peacocks are line bred, there is no such thing as WC or F1 in a "man made" fish.

Don't misrepresent fish to try to sell them quicker. Its not fair on the community in which you claim to love so much.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is why I love the community...

Strawberry peacocks are line bred, there is no such thing as WC or F1 in a "man made" fish.

Don't misrepresent fish to try to sell them quicker. Its not fair on the community in which you claim to love so much.
There you go.. that is exactly why I love the community - I had no idea about this. You can only keep learning. I had cichlids only for about 1.5 yrs - so I am no expert by any stretch of imagination. I thought that Finatics only sold F1's and WC, hence my assumption. I will correct my ad. Thanks for the correction.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back home..

Hi guys,

I've been away, attending to a family issue. Does anyone have any interest in the bunch? I have just added a 2" Auratus and a 1" Flavus to the bunch.
They have been together for the past 2 weeks and they do fantastic.

Same total price for this lively bunch.
I am also selling 1 or 2 tanks. I will provide the details this weekend.
I would much want to sell the cichlids before that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Delivery from Oakville to Brampton for a $20 pair?

Can you deliver to Brampton? And how big are the pair?
Pick up only. I would rather give them to Big Al's for $10..
Common people, I would never even think of asking someone to drive across GTA and pay them just $20 for a pair of any fish... Think about it.
Thanks for the interest.

Hopefully there will be more reasonable inquiries.
Thanks

·
Banned
20 Posts
Hey I only asked you don't have to cry about it. I never said I expected you to deliver for free. Anyways you can take your fish to big Al's , cause I don't even wanna deal with you anymore so good luck!

·
Banned
20 Posts
I also didn't say I wouldn't give money for gas. But all you need to say in your answer is delivery is extra and we could have taken it from there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.