GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Reefing is my meth
1,896 Posts
Signs got installed today.

Doors open at 10am. Had sneak peak earlier this week and its got everything youd need and want. No more having to go to the west end for hardware, dry goods and live stock. Right now there is a pair of 8 foot frag tanks with one stocked with quality frags. Ton of euphillia, acans, zoas shrooms, nems, gonipora frags and lots more to come.

Invert wall is in the works but not up just yet

Super stoked not gonna lie. My wife won't be happy that I have access to this stuff so close to home though. Lol

·
Registered
721 Posts
Signs got installed today.

Doors open at 10am. Had sneak peak earlier this week and its got everything youd need and want. No more having to go to the west end for hardware, dry goods and live stock. Right now there is a pair of 8 foot frag tanks with one stocked with quality frags. Ton of euphillia, acans, zoas shrooms, nems, gonipora frags and lots more to come.

Invert wall is in the works but not up just yet

Super stoked not gonna lie. My wife won't be happy that I have access to this stuff so close to home though. Lol
Any fish Matt ? Looking for a Mando!

We can finally meet up and hang out at a fish place lol

·
Reefing is my meth
1,896 Posts
Any fish Matt ? Looking for a Mando!

We can finally meet up and hang out at a fish place lol
Not yet. Jist the frag tanks and all the hardware and dry goods you can shake a stick at. Definitely more tanks in the future though. Invert wall is suppose to be coming too.

Ya I might be a permanent fixture in there...lol

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Any specials?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sent an email to Hussain over a year ago because I thought I got overcharged for an item. I realised my mistake and immediately sent another saying so. Dude has not responded to a single email I have sent since. Pretty sad. I have spent so much money in that store. At least Kris continues to be good guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts