GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following items are for sale. The tank, stand, and rock wall go extremely well together and formed the heart of my set-up that I recently took down.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRICES ARE FIRM (UNLESS YOU BUY THE TANK WITH STAND THEN TAKE $50 OFF OF THE TOTAL - AKA. $450 FOR TANK + STAND). DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SET UP A DATE AND TIME WHEN THE ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP.

You can see pictures via the following link: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?A...9CQDOlPLXTwIa1O3s6swaHIUorgvJr&wmid=309498516

125 Gallon Tank (6 foot long x 1.5 foot deep x 22 inches tall) $200

Rock Wall (4 individual, removable pieces of plexi-glass with rocks attached using aquarium safe caulking; 3 caves built into wall also) $100

Stand with Canopy (comes with built in lights for vigorous plant growth, timer for each light, power bar attached to stand, and built in moonlight; lights are set for sunrise, daytime, and sunset - beautiful!) $300

Eheim Pro 3 Model 2075 $200

Filter Media (3 bags of eheim balls and filter floss) $10 per bag or $25 for 3

Hydor Koalia 4 Powerhead (two of them) $40 each

Marineland 100W Heater $20

1 watt Coralife Moonlight $20

Skimmer/Filter in one $20

Skimmer attachment for hang-on filters $10

Magifloat Gass Cleaning Magnet (large) $10

*Box of random supplies such as plant fertilizer, medicines, small filters, small jets, food, spare piping and tubing, etc ... is FREE to person who buys one of the tank, stand, or filter.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.