GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah....according to some of you.....about frickin' time.

Pictures of the Mother Colony is located on Post#8 at this link. Scroll down.

http://www.gtaaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42320

I've decided to frag my mother colony. I've already given some pieces to close friends and relatives. I have 3 very healthy pieces that have been cut at the skeletal base and no tissue was cut/damaged. There is healthy flesh that has grown/extends down the skeletal base as well. :cool:

The 2 pieces in the background are larger dual heads. Think of it as a figure 8 pattern or 2 circular heads that are joined/fused. These pieces are $65/each.

The 1 piece in the foreground is 1 distinct head. This piece will be $50.

As if having a 'designer'/rare frag wasn't incentive enough; these frags are attached to a "Korallen-Zucht Frag Stone" - google it. lol Nothing like a German made frag plug ;)

Again as always; delivery may be possible if my schedule permits. I encourage you to review my feedback and posts. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
These are the most beautiful torches I ever seen honestly Im not saying it because he is a great buddy but because is true, R you need to stop taking pictures with the phone it does not show the real colour Im going to tell Greg to give u a camera:)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTAA Record Sale......SOLD!!!

Thanks SO much for everyone's interest. My phone is still not done blowing up from e-mail and PM notices. ALL SOLD Pending pick-up. All inquires responded. WoW......

My phone went insane for the last 15 mins. ALL SOLD within 5mins of posting.

I will update in the event of additional availability/no shows. Cheers.

·
Not a mod!
7,167 Posts
And this is what happens when you work 15 hours and don't check the threads!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO to all of you that have no lives and buy up all my corals :(

Red, when you frag it again please put me down for a piece please. I'll trade you some awesome cooking and cash!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And this is what happens when you work 15 hours and don't check the threads!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO to all of you that have no lives and buy up all my corals :(

Red, when you frag it again please put me down for a piece please. I'll trade you some awesome cooking and cash!!
....at least you're making money. I'm a poor bastard. ;) Done. You're on the 'list'. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry you missed this. I didn't know....you're on the "list" now as well.

Sig is apparently selling one. It's quite nice. FragBox also has some as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts