61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This post is expired

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The regulator appears to be a single stage, dual gauge regulator.

Do you know who the manufacturer is? Does it fit onto a standard CGA320 connection? Also, do you know what brand the solenoid is? They appear to be the same regulator that Aqua Inspiration sells...
They fit on a standard north American CGA320 connection. I tried myself. There is no leak. The connection is made for N. American cylinder.

Manufacture is in Asia, Brand is AquaIN. It is the same brand that aqa Inspiration sells. Not sure how to find out brand of solenoid.

The solenoid works on 220V. And some does work on 110V without any problem (i.e. my setup). However, some of the solenoid has problem on 110v. I am guessing it is due to the difference in strength of the solenoid switch.

I think I will be providing free 110v -> 220v converter to go with these regulator to get rid of this problems.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So the solenoid is wired for 220V, and you are supplying a power adapter (transformer)? Or are you simply providing a plug converter? The latter will not work, I'm pretty sure...
It has to be a transformer. Converter doesn't convert the voltage, but only accommodates different physical forms of plug.

However, I have been using the same set up without any transformers without any problem (it works perfectly fine on 110v for me). It has been reported that some people did have problem with it. I'll give you a free transformer just in case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.