GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for these fish for a while now, use to breed them way back in the day, but seem to be unavailable in stores now.. Anyone breeding any now or can get me any stock would be much appreciated :)

Longfin/Meteor minnow

Macropodus ocellatus

Banned
I have a male paradise fish named skyblue I'm getting a female she'll be Mrs. Skyblue I will have 2 algea eaters and 1 single male empire gudgeon fish named mr. Rusty Rickets he will live on the right side of the tank in a dragon cave behind a bust of viney plants he will be the grumpy neighbor that has no wife 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

Banned
馃嚳馃嚘. I'm getting a female paradise fish for my male paradise fish they will be mr and mrs skyblue they will be king and queen of the tank I will add 2 dwarf algea eaters and 1 single male empire gudgeon fish hiS name will be rusty Rickets he will be the jealous grumpy neighbor.馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

Banned
Been looking for these fish for a while now, use to breed them way back in the day, but seem to be unavailable in stores now.. Anyone breeding any now or can get me any stock would be much appreciated :)

Longfin/Meteor minnow

Macropodus ocellatus

I hope you find some鈽吼煈嶐煆

Banned
John C let me know when you find some.
I already have 2 female paradise gourami fish fish I'm getting my 2 males paradise gourami fish they will breed and male new dragonfish of the east. Empire gudgeon fish are the Australian dragonfish of the west they are rivals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts