GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hairy mushroom

I would like 2 hairy mushrooms if you have any left. I can pick them up Monday evening .

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I personally think you should sell the LR after all livestock's sold. You'd still need LR as bio filter for the fish.
2 reasons why i want to sell the live rock first.

1. its impossible to catch my fish with LR I've tried many times moved around rock and so on. so the less LR the easier to catch the fish without stressing them.

2. i have ove 30lb of live rock in my sump. so selling the LR in my display, there will be sufficient enough biological bacteria for the ecosystem while I'm trying to sell the fish.

and 3rd if my fish don't sell i have a 33 gallon frag tank that will have new inhabitants. :)

thanks for your concerns.

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Dude I just watched your fish room video and all I can say is gad damn!!!:eek: that is some impressive shit! and amazing automation set up. Well done and I almost want to buy something off of you just to see your set up. Looks absolutely amazing. Well done! 👍👍👍

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude I just watched your fish room video and all I can say is gad damn!!!:eek: that is some impressive shit! and amazing automation set up. Well done and I almost want to buy something off of you just to see your set up. Looks absolutely amazing. Well done! 👍👍👍
thanks for the kind words. i have updated the OP with prices for fish thank you again

·
Not a mod!
7,167 Posts
I was there when these were fragged and Alex did an amazing job fragging these beauties. No half heads or bad cuts. Also the color doesn't really come out in the pics. They are a very bright orange and a great buy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
What's still available? I'm interested in the blue tang if its a caribbean and also the pink spotted goby if you still have them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
New Price

Up to 25% off

New Pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/56981iexn3j8fex/VmvipF1Fab/New photos

Corals

Brain Coral 2 Heads $60 (pic 3)
Lobo Brain $35(pic 4)
Donut Coral Red Orange colour as big as a toonie 20 (Pic 2)
Aussie Elegance Coral $60(pic 6)
gorgonian $30(pic 5)
gorgonian $25 (pic 7)
Plus many frags at $10 (pic 1)
Acan Frags From 2Heads-6Heads Starts From $20-$40/Frag $5 off each frag

1 - 20 of 30 Posts