GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When a member has been verified and accepted via the mod panel, please delete their post from this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I can't post anywhere else but here, I'm pretty sure I'm real lol been in the hobby for a little while now located between Sarnia and London just came across a pile of tanks between 80 and 135 gallon looking to sell a couple and hopefully find some interesting plants and fish to fill my new 180 display tank, and maybe fill the other tanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey

Looks like there's a ton of people waiting to get verified on this site, my account was registered in 2015 but I didn't use until now but would more than like to start posting. What are the chances of getting verified relatively soon (like within a day or two)? It's unfortunate to see so many "newbie not spammer" posts up. Thanks for any response!

·
Registered
145 Posts
problem

How come I can't see peoples pics trying to sell something. Tells me I am not allowed to view????? Not very inviting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Old and New member

Hi, I was a member but have been on hiatus for the past 7 years. Had to re-register new account and am waiting activation so I can be a part of this wonderful hobby again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Acccount activation

I am trying to get my account activated but have not had any success. Can you please do something about it. Thank You. Phil

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a real person

Good day all I'm new on here just trying to show I'm real to be able to post and reply to posts.
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to gtaaquatics, free fish

I signed up today, my name is Phil Ridge and I live in Etobicoke.
I have kept fish for more than 50 years. Currently I have a 65 gallon freshwater tropical tank, with community fish.
I also have a 100' pond, 19' deep, spring fed with trout. The biggest trout I call scar because of its markings. We do not eat the fish, we only care for them.
My place with the pond is 2 hours drive. We are spending a lot of time there and I am looking for someone to take my community tropical fish that reside in Etobicoke, since I will no longer be able to look after them properly. They are in good condition and disease free.
In addition I have some paraphernalia i.e. pumps and other stuff including the tank and a stand. All of this is free, just want it to go to a good home. Please respond and we can arrange a meeting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts