GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shut down my high tech planted tank a few months ago as I was shifting my focus to breeding projects. Have some equipment I'm selling pictures to come.

1. Eheim Pro 4+ - Used for 1 year not heavily and cleaned thoroughly out and well maintained. Comes with all the original media/intake and out put pipes (not used at all as I was using it with lilly pipes). I have well used lilly pipes that come with it that I will give free with the canister filter. I also added seachem matrix to the original media which I'll add in free. Price $175

2. 2x Kessil A160we with mounting Arms and Controller and wires. $300
Update ** 1 Kessil and controller sold. Have just 1 Kessil A160we with gooseneck left $100.

Bought both used from another well known forum member. Used at 60% for 1 year on a medium planted tank.

Pictures to come as I have to upload them from my phone.

Pickup Richmond Hill, may consider delivering depending on where you are.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the kessil still available?

Shut down my high tech planted tank a few months ago as I was shifting my focus to breeding projects. Have some equipment I'm selling pictures to come.

1. Eheim Pro 4+ - Used for 1 year not heavily and cleaned thoroughly out and well maintained. Comes with all the original media/intake and out put pipes (not used at all as I was using it with lilly pipes). I have well used lilly pipes that come with it that I will give free with the canister filter. I also added seachem matrix to the original media which I'll add in free. Price $175

2. 2x Kessil A160we with mounting Arms and Controller and wires. $300
Update ** 1 Kessil and controller sold. Have just 1 Kessil A160we with gooseneck left $100.

Bought both used from another well known forum member. Used at 60% for 1 year on a medium planted tank.

Pictures to come as I have to upload them from my phone.

Pickup Richmond Hill, may consider delivering depending on where you are. View attachment 305320

1 - 6 of 6 Posts