GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI Everyone, I have the following fish for sale.
NOTE: pictures of my fish can be sent to a valid email upon request for any below fish. I can also send you links to read up on the fish. All purchases below i will include some free Beautiful yellow lab juvies at my descretion, larger orders get more.
Please read my conditions of SALE after the fish list.

1. SELLING TRIOS; Aulonoclara Kandeese (blue orchid peacock Juvies)..
PRICE: TRIO: $20.00, extra females will be $5.00 each
Extra Males: $12.00 each

2. Malawi Sand diver group: Scientific Name: Fossorochromis rostratus, Full adult group for sale: These fish are stunning and very large and active. I've raised these from 2 different gene groups 2 adults. Male is about 11-12 inches... I have them in a 6 foot tank with hap ahli's, taiwan reefs and so forth...
ASKING $220.00 for the group ( 1 male and 7 females)

3. Taiwan Reef trio (adult group) $75.00 plus an extra female.

4. Copadichromis Boryeli "Nhkata Male @ 6 inches.
$20.00

5. male Sciaenochromis fryeri (Maleri Is.) Hap ahli, http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profil...ies.php?id=1333
$25.00 very nice looking male. Came from great stock

6. kribensis ( i have about 13 to 14 of them that i would like to sell. Would like to sell all at 1 time... there is about 12-16 of them in total... MAKE me a REASONABLE offer. SOME ARE ADULT SIZE.
$20.00 FOR all.

7. Placidochromis sp. "Phenochilus Tanzania", Got a bunch about 1.5 to 2 inches ready to go... Price is firm @ $8.00 each, minimum 5 purchase, Can't really sex them at this age,, trust me..
I have about 20 to 30 of them at the moment..... hard to count when they are all moving :)
Minimum Purchase of 5.

8. Copadichromis borleyi (Kadango).... FULL-GROWN trio for sale, very healthy and large. I also have 3 younger ONES i will throw in as well.. about 3 inches in size. $50.00 for all.
SOLD PPU

9. sunshine peacock pair: full grown adults. $25.00 for pair.

10. Yellow Labs: Adults, Juvies, fry etcVarious prices... $1.50 - $12.00.
Juvies $1.75 (minimum 5) ALL SOLD MORE TO COME
Adults: $5.00 - 12:00 (depending on size and sex etc)

11. Juvinile group of Red empress from a Very good strain, I sold the parent group awhile back. these are the remaining juvies. About 10-14 of them
Selling as a group for $50.00
SOLD PPU

Here is what my conditions are so NO one gets the wrong ideas or does not get a response because they have not read what is written below,

1.Prices are firm unless purchasing a lot of fish (meaning high dollar value)
2.When i say "group" it means selling as a group only for now, as i would like someone to breed them spread them around as I believe in preserving groups in their pure form.
3.NO HOLDS, unless i know who you are or you come with a good word from someone else.
4.ABSOLUTELY NO DELIVERIES, unless your paying for the gas and the order is significant.

Thank-you for reading my whole post and as always it was great meeting everyone that stopped bye and nice to hear all the great comments.
Sheldon

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Copachromis boryeli group and Red empress group sold

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have bought many fish from Sheldon and all are top quality and I am very happy with all of them. Yellow labs are brilliant yellow with sharp black on fins on males, very nice. I definitely would recommend him and his fish.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Richard, thanks for the Very nice words. I'm glad your happy and since i have seen your setups, i'm more then glad the fish went to a good home.....

Richard is a great guy folks so don't hesitate to deal with him

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yellow lab juvies sold to a great hobbyiest....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.