GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came in a couple months ago from Peru. They shipped well and were big, as soon as I seen them I had to have some! Took home 7 and have been feeding them since, they have become very fat and I will be attempting to breed them soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Replied in private message ^_^

·
Registered
46 Posts
Laserssssssssssss!

I have some long fin bronze cories, how many you need and how much u will to pay?
hi,your Private msgs are full, so iam just msging you back here. :rolleyes:umm best of luck with breeding, counting on them!!!, a.. I kinda wanted to buy some other fish ATM but wanted to have enough for when you are able to breed and sell fry. :Do you think you could sell me 25 1inch fry maybe? for..$80? or smaller like half inch size, just 25 or so? If you do breed them would $80 be good for a group of 25 fry? Hope to hear form you soon:eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am still waiting for him to round up some bronze longfin cory for me. No idea on if he has laser cory.

I have some long fin bronze cories, how many you need and how much u will to pay?
hi,your Private msgs are full, so iam just msging you back here.
umm best of luck with breeding, counting on them!!!, a.. I kinda wanted to buy some other fish ATM but wanted to have enough for when you are able to breed and sell fry.
o you think you could sell me 25 1inch fry maybe? for..$80? or smaller like half inch size, just 25 or so? If you do breed them would $80 be good for a group of 25 fry? Hope to hear form you soon

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am still waiting for him to round up some bronze longfin cory for me. No idea on if he has laser cory.

hi,your Private msgs are full, so iam just msging you back here.
umm best of luck with breeding, counting on them!!!, a.. I kinda wanted to buy some other fish ATM but wanted to have enough for when you are able to breed and sell fry.
o you think you could sell me 25 1inch fry maybe? for..$80? or smaller like half inch size, just 25 or so? If you do breed them would $80 be good for a group of 25 fry? Hope to hear form you soon
Yea he said in PM that he has some he wants to breed but his MPs are full, know anywhere I can get orange/green laser fry fire 5$ each?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Big Al's mississauga just had them for 2.99 a few weeks ago. They were bred by someone local. Some had nice colors and some did not. A great deal none the less. They were only that price because they had them in store for a really long time

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Big Al's mississauga just had them for 2.99 a few weeks ago. They were bred by someone local. Some had nice colors and some did not. A great deal none the less. They were only that price because they had them in store for a really long time

a... check your PMs

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks. I'll call before I go. I am a crazy catfish lady afterall.

a... check your PMs

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know this is an older post and maybe a long shot, but do you hâve any for sale/rehoming. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts