Gtaaquaria.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

Yea.... it's me. I came out of the woodwork again for now. Finally changed my avatar since that baby I had in my pic is now 11 years old. LOL

Hey, I just wanted to reach out to the aquarium people here. I hope you are all doing as best you can. I hope this year hasn't been too hard on you all.

I hope your taking it day by day and doing what you can.

Keep safe okie?

Jess

·
Eats plants too
1,297 Posts
Great to hear from you and welcome back!

What tanks (if any) do you have now?

My 27-year-old headstander, the last one, died last May, and I've since changed over my tank to a Congo biotope. The tank has been a great lockdown project. Props to Tails and Scales for delivering plants and fish to me repeatedly in the spring and summer, even though I'm in the east end (far from the store).

I'm immune-compromised so I've been pretty strictly isolating since March 2020. Normally I catch a lot of viruses and miss about 2 weeks of work out of every 6 being sick, and that's on a good year! I haven't had a single virus since I've been locked down. I haven't felt this healthy in decades. I've even been able to take virtual fitness classes twice a week, whereas I never used to be consistently well enough to take even one before. Of course, being single at this time sucks, but I'm really enjoying having the energy to do a lot of things that I haven't been able to do before.

Stay healthy, everybody!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts