LOL Gunn

·
Registered
87 Posts
I found it on Kijiji!

·
Registered
327 Posts
i believe i was on TWAS.ca and there was a link to here...or maybe it was KWAS.ca....either way, it was a link from another fishy website. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Typed in GTA forums while I was looking for a political forum to post an article I wrote about a series of government crimes here in Ontario.

Got distracted.

Since I was in the tropical fish hobby and business for a long time, I decided to to stay and look around, see what's new, what's changed and maybe offer some interesting information that's still useful.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, everyone

I find here from Fijiji Aquarium setion by some one posted it, I'm Discuss fish keeper, breeder for many years since I was in backhome. I quit that hobbie for a while when my children when they was young, and now I return it for the Altum. Hopfully you guy can provide me some precious experience which I need to learn.

Thanks

Dannis

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pleased to meet ya!

I typed "GTA fishing stores" On google and found a list of stores from the forum... As it turned out they were posted in 2007 and none are open today.... I guess its a tough industry to keep up with :)
I keep fancy goldfish, Orendas Lionheads and ranchus. I take my collection very serious and I am looking for any place that deals in quality fish.
I am very glad to have found this forum and I hope to find people to share ideas and information with.

·
9,085 Posts
thank you for letting us know! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
i haven't tried that but most translators, translate word per word instead of the whole sentence. for me its the same because i'm a native spanish speaker but you should check on it if you have the time, there's lots of DIY projects, as well as information. I noticed that the DIY section here is short and lacks originality on the projects, maybe because on the US and Canada people is used to buy things already built but on my country as well as south and central america or europem it's quite expensive to buy this kind of things. I don't want to offend anyone, its the opinion of a argentinian guy who never went to another foreign country. GTA Mods Don't take it as an insult but as a way to improve the forum.

·
Registered
354 Posts
A forum post on monsterfishkeepers.com that was polling for who is a member of a local fishkeepers club.

I voted not part of one, and wrote because I didn't know of any Toronto web site and then someone linked this place. Sure glad they did.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts