GTA Aquarium Forums banner

How did you find GTA Aquaria?

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Datnoid's faN
5,071 Posts
A forum post on monsterfishkeepers.com that was polling for who is a member of a local fishkeepers club.

I voted not part of one, and wrote because I didn't know of any Toronto web site and then someone linked this place. Sure glad they did.
same, someone linked me from monsterfishkeepers.com to this site

:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just kinda stumbled on these forums while I was searching for hardware stuff online. I didn't even know that it was a forum for GTA aqua hobbyists until I explored the site. :p

·
9,085 Posts
Ohhh nice!!! Thanks for letting us know! :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Google search

I found many sites that had mostly American and British members and I was looking for a Canadian site and found this one to my liking and there's a lot of friendly and helpful people on here! :)

·
Back in hobby after 8yrs!
357 Posts
A member (now my fish buddy) from GTAA pm me about it on Fishlore :eek: hehe

Jennifer ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
My LFS told me about this Great site "NOT" I doubt that many LFS want there customers to see the light or be informed. ;) The site kept popping up on my never ending search for answers (google pages from Canada).

Thanks,

SHORTY.

·
Beginner with Questions
519 Posts
I'm not 100% sure if I found it via google, or on fishlore . . .

Either way - I like that it's local, and more active than the durham board is.

·
9,085 Posts
thx always for the feedback guys :D

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hiya everyone....

Found this site browsing online.
It is amazing how much collective knowledge there is on this site. More than that, I'm blown away by how willing everyone is to help each other. It gives me confidence to tackle this hobby, as, I know if i get stuck, all I have to do is appeal to the goodwill of the members of this forum. Keep up the great job!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, All!

I found the site through Google while planning a small community tank for my son (14 months, OBSESSED with fish ;)). I had a couple of tanks when I was younger, but need all the info I can get now.. looks like I found the right place :)

61 - 80 of 93 Posts