Registered
215 Posts
They look awesome and happy!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What else is in the tank with them? They look great.
Thanks, I just have 4 oto cat's with them for now. I had a bunch of cardinal tetra's but they quickly got eaten. Still researching to try to find compatible tank mates

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful fish and super job on the video. Aquarium setup looks very nice as well - can we see a full tank shot?
Thanks a lot Greg I really appreciate that. Hope your crypt tank is doing well, please do keep us updated. Attached is the full tank shot as per your request, as you can see I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what to do with the left side of my tank :confused:

Attachments

·
Banned
32 Posts
What else is in the tank with them? They look great.
I have a male paradise gourami fish I'm getting a female paradise gourami fish their names will be MR. and MRS. SKYBLUE they will rule the tank I will add 2 dwarf algea eaters and 1 single male Empire gudgeon named rusty Rickets. He will live in a dragon cave behind viney bushes he will be the jealous grumpy emporer that has no bride 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share this video I took of my Empire Gudgeons that I purchased a few months back from Aquariums By Design in Waterloo. Couldn't be happier :D

Don't forget to watch in HD!

I have a male paradise fish I'm getting a female paradise fish their names will be MR. and MRS. (SKYBLUE) they will be the king and queen of the tank I will add 2 dwarf algea eaters and 1 single male Empire gudgeon fish named {rusty Rickets} he will live in a dragon cave behind viney bushes he will be a jealous envious emporer cause he will have no queen 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
Thanks, I just have 4 oto cat's with them for now. I had a bunch of cardinal tetra's but they quickly got eaten. Still researching to try to find compatible tank mates
. I have a Pair of paradise fish In one of my tanks I will add 2 dwarf algea eaters and 1 single male Empire gudgeon I do this to make the male Empire gudgeon jealous and envious over time of my paired paradise gourami fish and he will have no bride 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
I do this on purpose to make the single Empire gudgeon mad and make it go crazy till it snaps but theres nothing he can do cause he'll get jumped by my male and female gourami paradise fish😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share this video I took of my Empire Gudgeons that I purchased a few months back from Aquariums By Design in Waterloo. Couldn't be happier :D

I have a female paradise fish I'm getting a male paradise fish to breed her with I will add 2 dwarf algea eaters 2 honey gourami 2 sunset gourami 2 platyfish and 1 single male Empire gudgeon fish named {MR. EDGERS} he will live in a dragon cave on the right side of the tank in a dark area he will have no females or no empiress 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have my female paradise gourami fish I'm getting a male paradise gourami fish I will add 2 dwarf algea eaters 2 honey gourami 2 sunset gourami 2 platyfish and 1 single male Empire gudgeon fish named {mr edgers}

·
Banned
32 Posts
Hey Guys,

My whole point of making this community tank is to cause aggression for the empire gudeon think about it YES I will have a community but only 2 fish will rule it the paradise fish and they will be a loving pair that means they'll be together celebrating their love white the male Empire gudgeon fish remains single over time this will cause him sexual tension aggression towards the other community tankmates then one day he'll SNAP and he and the male paradise fish will get in to it and fight the empire gudeon will lose and be fustrated with sexual tension all over again.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
They look awesome and happy!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I have a pair of breeding paradise gourami fish named mr and mrs (lightblue) 2 platyfish 2 dwarf algea eaters 2 honey gourami 2 white cloud tetras 2 sunset gourami fish and 1 single male Empire gudgeon fish named {mr eddgers}. I keep me eddgers single to make him jealous of my paired paradise gourami fish and make him more angry over time till he SNAPS 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

·
Banned
32 Posts
People Fear that QUESTION of who's boss a male paradise gourami fish or a male Empire gudgeon fish in a spar over territory.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts