GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Pail of Instant Ocean Salt - Sealed and Unopened

1 Box of Reef Crystals - Sealed and Unopened.

I have had these in my basement as part of my "Emergency Kit" for water changes. The sale is still "free flowing" and should not have hardened. The basement is dry and moisture free.

I've been fortunate enough to obtain some of my preferred salt (Tropic Marin Pro) for my new build and will have sufficient quantity remaining for my "Emergency Kit" and for water changes.

I'm passing this on to my fellow reefers/hobbyists. Free of charge. I believe in Karma. ;)

First come, first served. E-mails will be responded in order.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold!

Thanks for everyone's interest. The salt has now been assigned to members:

"Proper" and " Matti2uude"

It's amazing how you get people's attention with the word "Free".

Also....thanks to the LFS that gave me a great deal on my preferred salt. ;)

Thanks for everyone's interest. I promise to "blow out" things every now and then....just for kicks. :cool:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You are the man!

·
Registered
233 Posts
+1 - not only did you give away free stuff but you made it wide open to the first person on the forum who responds instead of giving it to your favorite reefer. ;)

Now does this count as "free" brownie points? :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks.....

lol Thanks everyone. This is slightly embarrassing...but much appreciated. I do have "favourite" reefers/members - everyone does. BUT....when it comes to universal items such as salt - I will try and be fair. Especially when I know most of my "favourite" reefers/members are in a position that can afford those items (like salt).

Secondly - If you follow some of my previous posts.....there is no set time that I post. If I'm selling or "blowing out" an item; I will post at random times. I realize that not everyone has "9-5" jobs. Some have shift work. This allows me to spread the love around a little more evenly.

Thanks for everyone's interest and comments. Cheers.

P.S. - I usually don't post who gets/purchases my items out of respect for privacy....but in this case; I made an exception. "Free salt" is questionable at best and I wanted to eliminate any notion of impropriety. ;) There was no "catch" or fine print.

·
Registered
470 Posts
This may turn into a Red urban legends thread, but here's another.
Red's generosity extends to the lfs morning campouts (only heard from lfs owner, generally too early for me) by giving up spot in the lineup, and as a result, surely forfeiting a chance at certain cherry pieces I'd give my eye teeth for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts