GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Kapampa Frontosas

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dewy15 
#1 · (Edited)
Kapampa Frontosas for Sale

July 13th Update: All fish are sold......

I have two sizes available:

Group 1: Size around 4"+ SOLD

Price: $35.00 a fish (minimum purchase 4 - 1m-3f)

Group 2: Size around 3"+ SOLD

Price: $25.00 a fish (minimum purchase 4 - 1m-3f)

Pictures
The pictures were taken last week when both groups were in the same tank (220g). Sorry, but I am not known for my photography (although these shots turned out reasonably decent).

Pricing
I believe my prices are reasonable when compared to LFSs, and as such prices are firm.

Pick-up will be in Whitby.

If interested or if you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. Please don't post a question in the thread as I don't always go to my ad but always see the PM message on the Homepage.

If you are interested in fancy plecos (L236 and L201) please see my other ad.

Covig-19 Update and Fish Sales (fish details below Covig information)

I have been holding off posting these fish for the last 2 months in an effort to conform to our social distancing recommendations. With the nicer weather finally here I have recently set up several tanks in my garage that will help us continue to respect the social distancing recommendations and still transact the sale of the fish. You will be able to see the fish in the tanks in my garage and upon your approval I will catch them and put them in the pail you provide. At all times during the process we will keep at least 2 metres apart from each other and probably even more than that.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.