GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title states. Looking for both. Preferred pick up is Scarborough, markham and best of all Durham

- Pom Pom crab
- lawnmower blenny or something that eats hair algae

-cheers

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So they def have some. Picked up two. Only a couple left. And while I was there I of course spent a whole lot more. Lol hand full of corals and mushroom frags. I'm hooked already!!

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you can get pom poms at SUM i got mine there. also you can pick up an emerald carb for the hair Algae. I did and all my algae is gone! :D
Won't the emerald crab mash up my snails? And I've heard great things about seahares. Ugly bastards but do the job. Yes no maybe?

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
**Virtual High five received**
Commencing virtual happy dance!

I've always wanted a pom pom, but after spending a year chasing rogue crabs in my DT, I don't even want to risk it with another opportunist.
Well from what I understand these are very reef friendly and mind their own business. And they hide in the rocks all the time. On occasion you might see them put a show on. I'll see what happens. Just like seeing then raise the roof. Lol

·
No, my name is not James.
472 Posts
Well from what I understand these are very reef friendly and mind their own business. And they hide in the rocks all the time. On occasion you might see them put a show on. I'll see what happens. Just like seeing then raise the roof. Lol
I should actually amend what I said before. I'm terrified of losing a crab in my rocks and never getting it out again lol.

That being said, I am on the search for Red Scarlet hermits.

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I should actually amend what I said before. I'm terrified of losing a crab in my rocks and never getting it out again lol.

That being said, I am on the search for Red Scarlet hermits.
Lol!!! Ah I gotchya!!! Ya I'm concerned about that too but then when they make an appearance in 6 months. It will be a surprise. And he'll wave his hand in the air like he just don't care and say "yo Matt what's up?! Long time no see!!!!" Lol

·
Reefing is my meth
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aquarium services in Whitby has a lawnmower bleeny. Just left there now.
There is another fish store in Durham besides big als???!? No way crazy! I'm gonna have to spend some time in there. Where abouts is aquarium services?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts