GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much ? I don’t know much about these lights
They retail for $190 each, plus the arm which is about $45 (and plus tax of course lol). I could do them (with the arm) for $150 each. I have been using them for about 6 months.
The H80 has a very wide spectrum, from the red end, to the blue end.
The A80 is much more weighted to the blue end of the spectrum.
They are very easy to setup, just plug and play.
They each have 2 knobs, one adjusts the spectrum, the other adjusts the intensity.
They don't have a controller or app, so I just have them plugged into a wifi controlled plug, and it turns them on and off everyday.
If you are somewhat local to Burlington, you are welcome to stop by for a demonstration.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have an AI 16 Prime HD that I'm not using but can I make you a better suggestion especially if it's your first tank?

Depending on what corals you want to keep down the line, just get two of these if you want to keep easy SPS:

These puck lights are the same as the Reefbreeders Reef Nano LED light.

Two will run you the cost of less than a used AI prime.

If you want to see it light up by someone, go to @telegraham on Instagram and he has a bunch of post of it on his pico tank.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an AI 16 Prime HD that I'm not using but can I make you a better suggestion especially if it's your first tank?

Depending on what corals you want to keep down the line, just get two of these if you want to keep easy SPS:

These puck lights are the same as the Reefbreeders Reef Nano LED light.

Two will run you the cost of less than a used AI prime.

If you want to see it light up by someone, go to @telegraham on Instagram and he has a bunch of post of it on his pico tank.
Thanks, I’ll take a look. What would you want for your prime ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts