GTA Aquarium Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
Why not tell me what you were unhappy about, if I remember the job correctly, not only did we move the tank, but we also moved a lot of boxes and furniture as well, we worked very hard late into the night.

· Registered
868 Posts
We started the move in the afternoon moving the tank and all the boxes and furniture and stuff, we got to the new building late and by the time we got the tank moved and set back up, there was no time to finish everything since it was really late and we were exhausted, so I said I would come back and finish on another day, stack the rock and place the coral and connect everything up again. I tried to contact you repeatedly but was unsuccessful. I like you guys a lot and am very sorry.

· Registered
296 Posts
Aquarium Movers - Carls Aquarium

I'd like to give a big shout-out to Carl's Aquarium for a well executed move of my start fire cube aquarium to the basement Fish room and mounting the tank on the iron stand which was a bit of a challenge due to the Tank being plummed earlier.

Carl was on-time, efficient, great ideas to move the Tank without issue and economical.
Would definetely reccomend Carl to other fellow reefers.

Sincerely,
Neil
Mississauga

· Registered
1 Posts
We move a lot of fishtanks, see our aquarium moving videos on carls aquarium YouTube, I charge $75/hr for me and $25-$45/ hr for helpers and we provide all tubs bags boxes and equipment for the move
Hi

I am buying a salt water aquarium with fish etc. Tank is 250 gallon. Hoe much do you charge and what's ur availability? Moving from mississauga to caledon

Raj 647 227 8736

21 - 26 of 26 Posts