GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone who has some rotifers they can spare in trade for a 16 oz bottle of concentrated phyto or Corals/frags that I am selling I need these asap as I just had a batch of eggs hatch ... Also I do not5 drive so I you could meet me at Greenwood Station or Danforth Ave. and Greenwood Ave. where I live you could come see the tank and pick out a frag that is fair for your time and the rotifers you bring! I could also meet you at the subway station of your choice if you don't want to look and for any reason really!! Please let me know. S type or L type is fine preferably L type though
Thanks for Looking
Cheers
James

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
You do not drive that is a problem, Hubert from Reef Aquatica always has them, he is somewhere around Finch area.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Hubert works downtown. So you have a chance to meet him in subway station.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clownfish laid eggs.
Congratulation.
Free bump
Thanks I am pretty stoked about it!! It does seem to be a little harder than it sounded and looked to successfully breed these fish though.. But I love a challenge :).. They are the Darwins also so it is even better but I read they don't grow as fast as orange, not sure why?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thanks everyone I ended up getting them of Hubert also got a 1 liter bag of 3600x concentrated phyto for $120 it is well worth it in the long run
Cheers!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts