GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Long time no post. Not sure anyone is still out there but I’ll try anyways.

Looking for a rimless and saw M & J. Are the tanks trustworthy? Any of you have long term reviews ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi folks. Long time no post. Not sure anyone is still out there but I'll try anyways.

Looking for a rimless and saw M & J. Are the tanks trustworthy? Any of you have long term reviews ?

Thanks

I took a look at those. Personally I liked the sepora crystal at big Al's if you are looking for rimless.
I have one ADA, that's really nice. Bought one 25 gallon Chinese brand all in one rimless from elsmare and Kenedy fish store only $120.
Nice build quality and have a good plastic base for even weight distribution. Not ultra low iron though..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took a look at those. Personally I liked the sepora crystal at big Al's if you are looking for rimless.
I have one ADA, that's really nice. Bought one 25 gallon Chinese brand all in one rimless from elsmare and Kenedy fish store only $120.
Nice build quality and have a good plastic base for even weight distribution. Not ultra low iron though..
Thanks! Not really picky about the low iron etc. I just don't wanna a 80 gallon tank busting open on me. I called NAFB and their prices seem reasonable and I trust them. I read one review on google about m and J and they guy said the glass wAs flexing once the tank was filled. So I wanted some people on here to chime in. Sadly, not many left...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts