GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's time for me to finally move some groups of fish so that i can do what I've been trying to do for the last 1.5 years and that's an overhaul of the fish-room.
Here is what i'm parting with for now and possibly more to come. My prices are more then fair in my opinion.
Not looking for any trades at this time as trying to free up some space, not fill it back up yet.
Thanks for looking and hello to all i know and have not spoken to in awhile.....
Here is my list and the particulars.

I will upload some pictures later, but most of these you can Google anyways.

1. Group of juvenile Altolamprologus compressiceps (collection point kabogo island)
* these are all from my wild-caught pair that i sold to another hobbyist. These were the offspring of them, making these F1 :) My pair, both the male and female were quite black.
Link for review: http://www.ohiexchange.com/armke/fishpages/fpage_alto_comp_cape_kabogo.html

* there is about 20-30 of them all about 1 to 1.5 inches

**** , SOLD

*** December 15th, ON HOLD, CONTEMPLATING KEEPING THESE IF I CHANGE MY MIND, FIRST PERSON THAT EMAILED WILL GET THEM.

2. Breeding group of Aulonocara sp. "Stuartgranti Maleri" (Nakantenga Is.) Group consists of 4 males and 7 females. The original pair i still have and the rest of full grown offspring. Main pair is F1. They did come from another hobbyiest Kassy on another forum.
Pricing: for the whole group: Incentive $90.00
May be willing to sell extra 1 or 2 males for $25.00 each.
if 2 males end up being sold group price will be for 2 males and 7 females @ $70.00

**** SOLD AND GONE

4. Adult pleco L-330 for sale (waterMelon) ,
$70.00​
SOLD
thank-you

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All pm's replied to. Sorry "blunthead" i thought i had responded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.