GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fish are at my ex's. they are the coolest lol not just saying that i can pet my weather loaches. anyways she cant change the water for some reason so they are dieing off. i got 4 weather loaches, a pleco, chinese algae eater, couple cory dorys, 2 black skirted tetras, 3 glo fish, 3 bolivian rams. its a 55 gal aquarium i believe. i got 2 pieces of very nice drift wood, 3 anubias that actually flower, this long skinny plant ( loaches keep uprooting it) i had gravep rocks and sand seperated.. again loaches moved that all around. i got the big syphon, master test kit, ph stabilizer, stress coat etc. the light has 24/ 7 mode where it changes dependkng on the hour and turns off automatically theres other settings like thunder, cloudy etc.it cost me alot of money and them loaches are my pride and joy but i need to sell it.. whoever buys it will get a good deal. i will try to get more pictures. there is also several aquarium stuff like a ship , caves etc Just message or comment with an offer because if i was to price each last bit itd be over a grand i spent on them probably... dont let that discourage as im open to offers. you would have to pick it up as well i may be able to help with that too. The fish are in need of help because she only seems to know how to feed them..
Wood Interior design Plant Countertop Cabinetry

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my fish are at my ex's. they are the coolest lol not just saying that i can pet my weather loaches. anyways she cant change the water for some reason so they are dieing off. i got 4 weather loaches, a pleco, chinese algae eater, couple cory dorys, 2 black skirted tetras, 3 glo fish, 3 bolivian rams. its a 55 gal aquarium i believe. i got 2 pieces of very nice drift wood, 3 anubias that actually flower, this long skinny plant ( loaches keep uprooting it) i had gravep rocks and sand seperated.. again loaches moved that all around. i got the big syphon, master test kit, ph stabilizer, stress coat etc. the light has 24/ 7 mode where it changes dependkng on the hour and turns off automatically theres other settings like thunder, cloudy etc.it cost me alot of money and them loaches are my pride and joy but i need to sell it.. whoever buys it will get a good deal. i will try to get more pictures. there is also several aquarium stuff like a ship , caves etc Just message or comment with an offer because if i was to price each last bit itd be over a grand i spent on them probably... dont let that discourage as im open to offers. you would have to pick it up as well i may be able to help with that too. The fish are in need of help because she only seems to know how to feed them.. View attachment 306860
I’d buy the driftwood if they are available

1 - 3 of 3 Posts