GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an acrylic frag rack that is covered in strawberry wine polyps. I would like to learn how to frag. I am in Oshawa and would trade someone some frags of this to come and show me how to do it. Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
lucky you!
you can just get a blade from a box cutter or a razor and very carefully lift them off the frag rack, and they break them up into smaller frags.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very lucky really. I won these at the Toronto frag meet. I have been told countless times on how to do it, watched videos and others doing it, just afraid to take the leap on my own. I will if I can not find help.

·
Not a mod!
7,167 Posts
Come over tomorrow and we can frag them up! I have tons of frag plugs that I just picked up.

PM me for the address and what not. Or if you still have my info just txt me.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take you up on the offer, but not tomorrow. Heading out to Advanced Reef Auquatics and Canada Corals. I do not have your info any more.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Or go to MAST meeting next Wednesday night. They have a coral cutting workshop.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or go to MAST meeting next Wednesday night. They have a coral cutting workshop.
To be honest I went to one of their meetings and it was the worst experience I had ever had as far as a fish club function. Mind you it was 20 years ago but things like that are slow to fade.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an acrylic frag rack that is covered in strawberry wine polyps. I would like to learn how to frag. I am in Oshawa and would trade someone some frags of this to come and show me how to do it. Anyone interested?
if you still need help im in oshawa and could give you a hand when ever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts