GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys,

Do any of you have experience or sit for people in home? I am currently looking for a sitter for the new year but I would like to get my 9 month old used to her sitter ahead of time.

I'd need someone for jan 2011, from 7am-5:30-6pm. I am coming come from pickering so sometimes the weather/traffic sucks. This would be from monday to friday, possible early pick up friday.

I am in the birchmount and danforth area, someone with ECE and first aid would be best.

Rates would probably have to be in the 500-600mth range as I can't afford much more than that atm.

If you know anyone gimmie a PM! :D

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I've never met Jen Jen Ng here but given she is taking early childhood something courses to be a teacher or such you may want to see if she'll be interested.

·
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I did speak with her, I really should Pm her again and ask where she does her placement. :S I am stressing so bad..

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Not sure if the idea came to you already or not but how about hosting at your place for the party? I remember some people I spoke to before that had kids and they pretty much gave up 5yrs before considering a babysitter after the childs birth to make sure things are ok and dedicated themselves to the kid. Yah some other people did have family handle thier kids for the new years things as well like in your situation with a new baby.

Kind of hard to find people on that date. Especially if they drink as some would have some celebratory drinks then.

·
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oohh it's not just for new years as in so I can party.. LOL I need a sitter from jan 2011 and on since I go back to work at the end of December. :)

I do the in home thing anyways at new years. ^^

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Try looking for some work at home options? ;) Like for a few years then head back to work outside?

·
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea staying home was on my mind and maybe taking on some kids myself but I am needed at work. My maternity leave is almost up.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Wish I could help you. I did a few babysittings before but mostly with knee kickers :mad: and never newborns. I only did it for short times only and not for long hours at a time but that was a long time ago.

·
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I could get work at home that paid well... But I have bills that I desperately need to catch up on.

I'll find someone soon hopefully!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts