GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is the best store to shop online for saltwater stuff in Canada?
I do support the LFS don't get me wrong, but at the same time it is nice to just be lazy and relax and shop from your lazy boy lol.. I'm just wondering because most sites its american residency only which doesn't help me out any..
So just curious to see if there are any good ones in Canada that are worth checking out..

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Don't know, Toronto is spoiled with so many quality shops, I don't worry about shipping. Gas money is cheaper, and I can see what I want to buy. As well, I can see the environment its currently living in.

Sent from my {HTC X8} using Board Express

·
Registered
55 Posts
Don't know, Toronto is spoiled with so many quality shops, I don't worry about shipping. Gas money is cheaper, and I can see what I want to buy. As well, I can see the environment its currently living in.

Sent from my {HTC X8} using Board Express
What are some of your favourite walk in stores in the GTA ?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Why not try ebay and you get good deal on china products and dealers.
Try www.reefshops.com

MARINECOLOR AQUARIUM SUPPLIES CO.,LTD./OEM Manufacturer

I bought a number of items from them and good service but if you are negative towards china products then I have no comment.

I find the china retailers most of the time give good service and I cannot say anything negative about them compared to US retailers, thats my experience.

·
Zoaholic
1,009 Posts
I do find that BA is over priced compared to MOPs, Pets&Ponds, and J&L but one thing I like is Price Match Policy and getting the price beaten by 5%. If you have the time to call and get a price match done BA is great... Just remember they beat the bottom line price so check the other sites if they charge shipping for the item(s) you are price matching... Also shipping is very quick and the customer service is pretty good.

As for stores I love Reef Raft! Just wish they were closer :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Why not try ebay and you get good deal on china products and dealers.
Try www.reefshops.com

MARINECOLOR AQUARIUM SUPPLIES CO.,LTD./OEM Manufacturer

I bought a number of items from them and good service but if you are negative towards china products then I have no comment.

I find the china retailers most of the time give good service and I cannot say anything negative about them compared to US retailers, thats my experience.
Last time I checked that site shipping rates were so high. Am I mistaken?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Shipping rate depends, sometimes total cost including shipping is cheaper then what you pay in Canada and no HST since they will sent it as gift or sample.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts