GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling babies of my Orange Tylomenia snails.

They are very attractive, bright orange snail from the Sulawesi lakes, Indonesia
Originally they live in high pH, GH and temperature, but they are hardy as many other snails, and can live in ordinary tank with ph 7.6 and 20-28C temperature.
They are grow big, up to 3". Despite their size, these snails are not eating plans, and will clear algae from a tank.
Tylomenia sp. "orange" snails are also called orange rabbit or elephant snails. You can understand why if you look at their nose :)

These snails breed very slowly and produce only one baby at a time.

I'm selling baby snails (~ 1cm) in size - $5
and young snails (~ 2cm) in size - $8

Look at some video with these snails here:

Pick up near Keele / Bloor intersection in Toronto
or I can ship them to almost any place in Canada. Ask me for a shipping quote with your postal code.

Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Igor,

I'm interested in a couple but I have assassin snails in my tank. Would these guys be safe with them in there?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Igor,

I'm interested in a couple but I have assassin snails in my tank. Would these guys be safe with them in there?
No, assassin snails will kill them. I lost one brotia snail (same size snail) and several nerite zebra snails because of assassin snails. Be careful with them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
snails and shrimp

pm sent.......

·
Registered
118 Posts
snails

hey Igor,

Just add the last 2 to my order lol

So 6 snails in total plus the yellow shrimps

Please and thank you

thanks

·
It's all about the hobby!
445 Posts
Tonight can pick up!!

Igor....
Did you get my PM?? I would of came too pick up 6 of the $5 ones tonight if you have them still! If there all sold will you be getting more or are you breeding them?? Let me no a.s.a.p.!! Thanks Doug

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Igor....
Did you get my PM?? I would of came too pick up 6 of the $5 ones tonight if you have them still! If there all sold will you be getting more or are you breeding them?? Let me no a.s.a.p.!! Thanks Doug
Sorry, they all are gone or reserved. These snails are nice indeed, but breed slowly.

I will have some more babies, but that will not be fast.

·
It's all about the hobby!
445 Posts
Your next batch!!

Thanks.....can you let me no when you have them! Will need 6 of them so when there ready send me a PM....... Thanks Doug

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hi Igor,

Clean you mail, i cant send you a pm cause your box is full. Will be coming in today at times you mentioned.

See you soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts