GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been real busy with family/work and my tank is getting neglected. So, im sad to say that i have to tear her down. Will eventually turn it to a simple freshwater tank so its just the livestock and rock.

Live rock and corals go first. Then fish. Then POSSIBLY equipment. There is aiptasia so you will want to quarantine and treat before adding to your tank. Unless you have a fish that readily eats it.

Id like to make this sale as simple as possible so there more you take, the better the price will be

Most of the corals are attached/encrusted on the rock already.

for the sake of putting a price in the ad
  • $1000 takes all the rock and coral.
  • $100 per fish
DM for info. Pickup at Bathurst and Steeles

After all the requests and if its easy enough, yes i will break some rock/coral off for you so you dont have to take the whole rock.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Its been real busy with family/work and my tank is getting neglected. So, im sad to say that i have to tear her down. Will eventually turn it to a simple freshwater tank so its just the livestock and rock.

Live rock and corals go first. Then fish. Then POSSIBLY equipment. There is aiptasia so you will want to quarantine and treat before adding to your tank. Unless you have a fish that readily eats it.

Id like to make this sale as simple as possible so there more you take, the better the price will be

Most of the corals are attached/encrusted on the rock already.

for the sake of putting a price in the ad
  • $1000 takes all the rock and coral.
  • $100 per fish
DM for info. Pickup at Bathurst and Steeles

After all the requests and if its easy enough, yes i will break some rock/coral off for you so you dont have to take the whole rock.

·
Registered
456 Posts
That yellow tang is worth way more than $100. I nearly fell over when my local Big Al's was selling a small/medium one for $400!

·
Registered
456 Posts
“For the sake of the thread” and Also rejecting all lowball offers.
Sorry missed the 'for the sake of putting a price' part. Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts