GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have had a 20 gallon reef tank with easy to raise corals for about 7 or 8 years. The coral have finally over grown the tank and I am looking to invest in a new system. All new lights, sump, skimmer, etc. and a tank of about 60 gallons with a stand.

Any recommendations of which stores to go visit? I live up in Midland but would drive down to Barrie or more likely Toronto for this.

Any suggestions as to which stores would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi all,

I have had a 20 gallon reef tank with easy to raise corals for about 7 or 8 years. The coral have finally over grown the tank and I am looking to invest in a new system. All new lights, sump, skimmer, etc. and a tank of about 60 gallons with a stand.

Any recommendations of which stores to go visit? I live up in Midland but would drive down to Barrie or more likely Toronto for this.

Any suggestions as to which stores would be appreciated.

Thanks
Miracles in Orangeville. Best glass thickness and reliability. Still using one I bought from them 16 years ago, with no problems. They will deliver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks. I actually managed to get a used one from a family member, with stand for free. I am in the process of cycling it now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.