GTA Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Look for MaxFlo pond pumps. Same Askoll motorblock but not sure if it's the 1350 or the 2000 series that you need.

IIRC, BA used to carry those pond pumps and the last one I got was from NAFB. Take the skimmer pump with you to match the size.

You may have to drill the holes on the motorblock a bit larger to accomodate the Ti screws.

HTH

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look for MaxFlo pond pumps. Same Askoll motorblock but not sure if it's the 1350 or the 2000 series that you need.

IIRC, BA used to carry those pond pumps and the last one I got was from NAFB. Take the skimmer pump with you to match the size.

You may have to drill the holes on the motorblock a bit larger to accomodate the Ti screws.

HTH
Thank you so much. Do you know if the venturi parts will fit on to it or will i need to modify those as well?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
It will all fit. IIRC, you may have to yank out and swop the nipple thingee in the bottom of the impeller well so that the shaft fits. Been awhile since I had to do the swop as Askoll had a run of bad motorblocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.