GTA Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 'mother' anemone. I have had this anemone split 4 times since I've had it. I'm making room for other items. It is approx. 6-7 inches in diameter (not including tentacles) and currently hosts my clownfish. Healthy and Vibrant. Readily accepts food if you choose to feed it. Delivery may be possible depending on my schedule. I encourage you to review my feedback.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I heard from a few Members/Sponsors, That False perks dont often Get hosted from BTA... I have 4 False perks that Love BTAs, Including the Baby i got off you Kooka.

·
moved on...
6,341 Posts
I heard from a few Members/Sponsors, That False perks dont often Get hosted from BTA... I have 4 False perks that Love BTAs, Including the Baby i got off you Kooka.
somebody should teach them. Get in the tank and start hosting :D

seriously saying, my first two clowns which were home grown never did it also, until I got 2 from the wild. The wild went immediately to the anemone and 2 old ones went behind them also. Now they host everyting

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bit off topic but how did you get your clown to host a BTA?

Free bump BTW!
To be honest; there's no magic formula unfortuantely. I'm not an expert but I know certain species of anemones will host specific species of clowns. There's also documentation that wild caught will be more apt to finding a home with an anemone though it may not fair as well (statistically) in a captive environment in general (v.s. captive bred). I think carpets in general are near universal in hosting capabilities. Bubbletips are more percula and oscellaris friendly? Try dropping a note to Vapourize/Vaporize. He's the Clownfish guru.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
somebody should teach them. Get in the tank and start hosting :D

seriously saying, my first two clowns which were home grown never did it also, until I got 2 from the wild. The wild went immediately to the anemone and 2 old ones went behind them also. Now they host everyting
Not as good as the above method but clever nonetheless, I taped a picture of an anemone with a clown in it to the aquarium side glass so maybe that should do the trick :)

And I'm glad the clown is doing well Chromey, those guys seem to be bulletproof, unlike the ones from the Dundas Street fish store that shall remain unnamed.

At Taipan: Thanks for the info man, hope this guy finds a new home ASAP. Good price for a beautiful specimen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.