GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Ruby Reds African cichlids - young and 2 mature are available.

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cichlidland 
#1 · (Edited)
Ruby Reds African cichlids - fry and now only one mature male are available.

Please see my new ad. The about Ruby Reds. The sizes and prices have changed, as well as number of fish.

Ruby Reds, African Lake Malawi cichlids for sale. These African cichlids, when fully mature, will be about 5" and require at least 50-60 gallons or bigger tank. They are not suitable for a community tank.

Ruby Red Fry - about 2 cm (3/4"). Only 23 left. They are now about 2 months old. You will need a separate tank to grow them up - about 30 gallons would be best. They are still too small to keep them with bigger fish.

5 for $20
10 for $35
20 for $60

Buy all 23 for $65.

At this size, it is not possible to recognize the gender. I include the picture of their father. He is really very beautiful and has strong red-orange colour, as you can see in this picture.

The bigger, adult fish:

They can still grow a bit bigger, were born in May 2014.
I kept some of the Ruby Reds from previous breeding and now have the following fish for sale:

- 1 very nicer red-orange male, about 4-5-5" - $40
- Ruby Red female - about 3,5-4" -$20 or I would be happy to exchange her for another good quality Ruby Red female to bring a new blood to my Ruby Reds group.

Pick up only. Sorry, but I can not deliver the fish to you.
Please contact me for more information via PM or call at: (905) 434-3753 - please do not text to this number. Thank you.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.