GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in box Marine Color Dosing pump... brand new acrylic dosing holders 1 liter x 3 have 2 Chambers have 2 units.. 4 1 inch loc line random flow nozzles. Reef Angel Aquarium Controller 1 brand new 1 used also have all add ons all new in box. 45 gallon acrilyic 3/8 inch custom tank drilled on bottom also have stand both brand new. Apogee par meter brand new I built a holder for it but easily comes off. Bulk heads 1/2" and 3/4 inch and some 1 inch $10 each or if bought in bulk better deal I have 400 total most are 3/4 screw slip some slip slip some screw screw also have lots of pro reef system 1 and 1/2" plumbing parts all types also have other sizes just ask I probably have it Best"reasonable" offer

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is the SQ-110 it comes with a custom made pvc holding stick for checking aquarium par and it keeps the meter at the perfect angle. Also comes with a mastercraft volt meter as that is how this model works and this model is calibrated by the sun and it measures leds and metal halides etc perfect

·
Datnoid's faN
5,071 Posts
Either you blocked my cell? or you sold your tank? or you broke your phone? What happen to the tank? I am a little lost with your sudden quietness over the text messages.

If you sold your tank at a higher price, just tell me, you don't have to ignore or be sketchy about it! Thanks!

If you ran out of data, just message me here. I can read it through the phone too. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Either you blocked my cell? or you sold your tank? or you broke your phone? What happen to the tank? I am a little lost with your sudden quietness over the text messages.

If you sold your tank at a higher price, just tell me, you don't have to ignore or be sketchy about it! Thanks!

If you ran out of data, just message me here. I can read it through the phone too. :)
Hey so sorry my phone is broke and I only have a wifi phone. If you wanna come this afternoon or in the evening today (Saturday) and pick up the tank that will be fine. Again sorry about that sand I would never just ghost anyone I'm not like that and I apologize that I made you feel that way call me and if no answer please text andi will get back to you soon as I get to a wifi asap. (647) 492-1182

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lmk if u want to pick up tank tomorrow. Sorry my phone is broken call or text me at this. Number 647 4921182

1 - 13 of 13 Posts