GTA Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD in under an hour - Pending Delivery - made me an offer I couldn't refuse ;).....

I have had this Showpiece mother colony for a very long time (lost track). It has consistently reproduced and given me frags. Pictures taken from my refugium - apologies. I encourage you to look for a colony of this size and quality. You most likely won't find on at this price point. Asking price $65.00 - make me an offer; the worst I can say is "No"....or ignore you and have a good chuckle.

Bonus#1: Lots of pods on the live rock.

Bonus #2: There are also small brittle starfish on the live rock. Great for detritus and great addition to your clean up crew.

Please refer to pictures for approximate size (measurements included).

I encourage you to review my other postings and feedback.

Other postings:

A) I currently have a very healthy, meaty Donut Coral specimen from the Kendari Region of Indonesia. Showpiece condition. Pictures taken under various lighting conditions to show colouration. There are flecks of gold, yellow, orange, red, and green throughout. Retail Reef Raft price = $120, Other LFS if they can source it: $90-$100. My asking price: $65.00 Make me an offer and refer to above comment.

B) A not often seen Caribbean (Carpet) Sun Anemone - Stichodactyla Helianthus: google it. It is approx. 3" in diameter and a nice light yellow in colouration with some brown and light green tips. If you enjoy maxi-mini carpet anemones; this will be an interesting addition. Also; like mini-maxi carpets - it will NOT play host to Clownfish. Exceptionally sticky and vibrant. Pictures taken from my refugium - apologies. Asking price: $30.00 Make me an offer and refer to above comment.

TAKE ALL 3 for $125.00!

NOTE: I am out of town until this late Friday evening (January 4th). These items are ONLY available for DELIVERY or locally arranged meet. I have a few household members that are battling various colds; as a result I will ONLY deliver/meet on Saturday (January 5th) or possibly Sunday (January 6th). I will be Roadtripping throught the GTA this Saturday, January 6th, 2013. Most area meets are possible - Beaches to Burlington, Markham to Milton.

Q: "Why am I selling these?"

A: They don't fit into my 'master plan' - whatever that means. I also have some other pieces arriving soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD! Pending Delivery.....

SOLD in under an hour - Pending Delivery - made me an offer I couldn't refuse ;)

Thanks for everyone's interest. I will update once confirmed. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts