GTA Aquarium Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
I stopped in on Tuesday and got some shrimp, kuhli loaches and cories. The tanks are clean and I've never seen a store with healthier fish and shrimp. I will definitely go back. The owner is helpful and friendly. He knows his stuff.

I Recommend a visit for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot be over said, employees were knowledgeable, helpful even steered you away from unnecessary purchases even though it would mean they would lose out on a sale. Very very clean and most tanks are actually understocked, healthiest animals out of any aquarium I've seen. Owner clearly passionate about this hobby, wish more places like this exist. Restores my faith in LFS a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was at this store on the weekend. Very knowledgeable, friendly. Great shirts! They were the only ones able to help me with a problem I was having with some fish.

Prices are extremely reasonable. Store is clean.

I will be going back.

Great store. Good people and excellent livestock.

Been dealing with them for the past few months setting up and stocking my 90L planted shrimp and schooling fish tank. Very knowledgeable and I would recommend them to everybody. By the way, I went into the store and did not buy on line.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.